Is anyone else torn between Chito and Sean?

I just think it's retarded that people are acting like Sean's leg injury was a freak accident and not the direct result of Chito's leg kicks.

It was a toe hitting a nerve and his ankle going numb. It is about as unlikely an occurrence to repeat itself as possible.

It's not though. Think about it. Chito landed mostly on Sean's left leg. He only landed once on the right leg. The injured leg/ankle was the right one. It is really one kick and Sean slipping.

It wasn't an injury, Jesus people don't even seem to know what happened. The kick didn't land flush, it was a toe that plucked a nerve and the leg went numb momentarily, so he rolled his ankle when stepping on it.

Not at all in terms of who I'm rooting for. I can't stand O'malley pretending he didn't lose to Vera and trying to discredit his win as if his leg just gave out by itself and wasn't cause by Vera kicking him.

Again, people are talking as if O 'Malley injured his leg. Either you are stupid or just don't want to listen. It wasn't a kick that injured O'Malley, it was a toe from a kick that plucked a nerve and the leg went numb, so he rolled his ankle. He didn't injure the leg but it went numb for a while.

It wasn't an injury, Jesus people don't even seem to know what happened. The kick didn't land flush, it was a toe that plucked a nerve and the leg went numb momentarily, so he rolled his ankle when stepping on it.
It most likely will never happen again. It's not intended and people are talking about Chito's leg kicks. It is one leg kick.

Both have downside, but tbh it would be better for the division as a whole if Chito won. O'Malley is going to be more demanding with his title defenses and he will also likely go for a double title and stall the division more. Chito will just fight the next contender and probably lose his first defense lol.

Watch the fight.

Ive seen it, and heard the commentary when it happened. Also have heard both fighters talk about it since. Again I ask, do you now know what happened in that fight? Omalley didnt 'roll his ankle' - the kick right before that hit a nerve in his leg and gave him drop foot.

I'm happy for either guy to win. Both guys have earned it in their own regard.

Chito kinda jumped the line, but he did it because he stopped the champion the last time they met, so fair play to him. With the number of big names and hard-ass fights he's taken it's hard to begrudge him some good fortune.

O'Malley had to be a former champ in Yan just to get Aljo and he looked stellar in taking that belt. Then he volunteered to take on a guy who stopped him when he didn't have to.

Hard to not appreciate either guy, unless you're more hung up on hair color than fighting.

Rooting for O'Malley. Won't really mind that much if Chito wins. Just hope it won't be a controversial win, whoever wins.

Not even torn, just straight up wouldn’t be disappointed if either guy won or lost.

I think both guys are good fighters with an interesting yet classic rivalry, I want what you got and we fought before to get to the title. Just overall good rivalry

Most people I know are fans of Sean because they are casuals and he appeals to that demographic quite well.

Really hope Chito wins so they all shut up but both are much different versions of themselves at this point. May the best man win.

Highly dislike both, a double ko would be amazing.

Same here. I don't like or dislike one guy more than the other. Like you said Chito kind of has a smug chip on his shoulder personality. Sean for whatever the reason rubs people the wrong way no matter what he says or does. He's stuck dressing like a clown and talking s*** because Sean is trying to sell himself. Aljo was stuck doing the same shit

Both guys are capable of being super exciting

No. I want Chito to win, but I'm not completely dumb either and I know O'malley is the future of that division for the 3-4 years to come

I want to see chito hurt O'Malley and see how O'Malley responds in the fight.

I don't care, necessarily who wins as long as it's a banger.

Sean begrudgingly has won my respect in the octagon after knocking out Aljo and "beating" Petr Yan.

Reactions: HHJ
Can chito escape from OMALLEYS ALLEY

Mainly hoping for a good clean fight where the best man wins. Their talk outside the fight is entertaining but I don't pay it too much mind.

Good matchups appeal most to me. This is a good matchup. Rivera won their first fight. I watched it again last night, along with their most recent fights.

Interested in seeing who is the better fighter Saturday. Rivera has never been finished. O'Malley won the title since they last fought. I picked O'Malley yet could see either winning. We'll soon see what happens.

Im thinking its very close

IF
Chito throws strikes. And I mean more than hes used to ever since he koed Cruz. Dude thinks he is Yolo Romero now.

Ive seen it, and heard the commentary when it happened. Also have heard both fighters talk about it since. Again I ask, do you now know what happened in that fight? Omalley didnt 'roll his ankle' - the kick right before that hit a nerve in his leg and gave him drop foot.
We are here arguing about rolling his ankle vs drop foot. Whatever it is. It is a fluke. It's probably never going to happen again. It is one low kick from Chito that caused him to roll his ankle. I don't like O'Malley but I am not going to pretend that he isn't the favorite going into the fight.

Reactions: HHJ
Back