Is anyone else torn between Chito and Sean?

I think Sean should be the favorite. Chito hasn't really changed in terms of his style. There is definitely a speed advantage for Sean. The fight was somewhat of a fluke. Chito wasn't really landing low kicks on Sean. It was Sean that threw more leg kicks than Chito. There was this stomp that Chito landed maybe once or twice. Sean rolled his ankle when he was trying to circle out.

I think the biggest factor is the cage size. They aren't going to be fighting in the Apex for this fight. Chito doesn't really have the footwork to cut Sean off in a bigger cage.

Do you not know what happened in that fight?

Its hard for me to cheer against Chito because as cocky as he can be he is everything I like in a fighter. Seems like a great family man and nothing has been handed to him besides this title shot lol.

Sean on the other hand is probably better for the UFC if he wins and I would probably be more excited for a Sean vs Merab fight than I would be a Chito fight.

Either way Merab probably beats both so I guess it doesn't really matter.
Omalley is fragile and looks like a lesbian feminist who’s transitioning. Hoping Chito kicks his/her leg off again.

If it goes to a decision then O'Malley will win no matter what because....Dana.

If it ends in a finish, I think Vera has a better chance of getting one than O'Malley.

Its not too hard, whoever wins probably gets grinded for 25 minutes next, but Omalley needs another reality check as he continues to ignore the first, headkick KO would be just fine.

the suga show is my favorite fighter but yeah, chito seems like a loving dad n all that so i am not gonna be bitter if suga loses to him. just happy to see the match go down.

I think Sean has improved a lot more than Chito has and beaten better competition since their last fight.

Chito simply for the fact that Sean denies the fact that the first time they fought didn’t even happen. Sean still claims to be undefeated, even though it was a clean loss.

I just think it's retarded that people are acting like Sean's leg injury was a freak accident and not the direct result of Chito's leg kicks.

Its hard for me to cheer against Chito because as cocky as he can be he is everything I like in a fighter. Seems like a great family man and nothing has been handed to him besides this title shot lol.

Sean on the other hand is probably better for the UFC if he wins and I would probably be more excited for a Sean vs Merab fight than I would be a Chito fight.

Either way Merab probably beats both so I guess it doesn't really matter.

I hope Vera beats his ass tired of this clown man

I hope Vera beats his ass tired of this clown man
his soundcloud rapper aesthetic probably puts a lotta of people off. but he's a genuine and humble dude when you hear him talk in outside of the ufc press.

Not at all in terms of who I'm rooting for. I can't stand O'malley pretending he didn't lose to Vera and trying to discredit his win as if his leg just gave out by itself and wasn't cause by Vera kicking him.

Chito flipped off Frankie

You cant do that.

No one flips off Frankie,and just gets away with it.

WTF did Frankie do to you? Punk.

I just think it's retarded that people are acting like Sean's leg injury was a freak accident and not the direct result of Chito's leg kicks.
It's not though. Think about it. Chito landed mostly on Sean's left leg. He only landed once on the right leg. The injured leg/ankle was the right one. It is really one kick and Sean slipping.

Last edited:
his soundcloud rapper aesthetic probably puts a lotta of people off. but he's a genuine and humble dude when you hear him talk in outside of the ufc press.
Who doesn't have a tattoo honoring their convicted child molester buddy? Right?

Back