Is anyone picking Chito anymore?

Chito is going to beat the shit out of O'Malley. I don't even like the little runt but it's gonna happen.

i didn't see any evolution by O'Malley since the first match with Chito honestly, still think that Yan got robbed and that Aljo made all he could do to lose that match.
Sometimes stars align and O'Malley's run IMO is more a series of lucky coincidences than his merit (off course he had some merit).

imo Chito is still the favorite.

Sean has to stay at long range to win. Chito will slow him down in the later rounds and finish him. Sean’s body is too soft for the chito dog…

Ever since the beautiful KO of Aljo that O'Malley had last year, the general consensus here has become that he will smoke Chito. At least that's what I'm seeing from the Sherexperts when I'm on here.

I'm no huge Marlon fan by any stretch but he is as live a fucking dog as you can have guys. This is a super tricky fight for Sean. Chito has arguably the best striking defense at BW with also some fantastic kicks and great durability. His skill set and physical attributes make him a very tough matchup for O'Malley.

What do y'all think? Discuss..

chito all day, sean is too hittable and not good inside the pocket when things get crazy.

Now if chito wants to do something stupid like sterling and just leave his chin in the open then yeah sean will snipe his ass.

Going to be some sniping going on!

<EdgyBrah>

War Chito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's going to be value on Chito by tko/ko or ITD but O'Malley by decision is where I'm at.

Chito is as tough as they come so I don't see O'Malley finishing him. The Star almost always gets the W from the judges when it goes to decision so I can't see Chito winning a decision here.

I just see O'Malley outworking him while surviving a scare or 2.

I got O’Malley for the win. I thought Chito lost to Munhoz anyway and he hasn’t been as impressive as usual in his last couple of fights.
O’Malley has obviously improved leaps and bounds
Yeah O'Malley would smoke Munhoz, wouldn't even be competitive.

I am picking Cheeto. However, if Sean wins, this will be the last time I pick against him.

I agree, think either Chito finishes him or OMalley wins a decision after a war.

Chito by intangibles.

It’s an interesting hematch
ive gone both ways on it
cant count out either man

I’m looking forward to thee fight

My hot take is that chito should be a huge favorite here. The only way O'Malley wins this is staying on the outside with long punches and kicks for the entire 5 rounds. Chito is stronger, tougher, more cardio, better technical striking. O'Malley has made a career off of ko-ing grapplers who are rushing in, and the one solid striker he faced he should have lost to according to every outlet and every metric. Ko-ing aljo when he ran in with his chin up and robbing Yan doesn't make him an elite striker.

The big knock on Sean was that he wasn't tough or tested. Then he went to war with Yan and showed he's both tough and has a high level of composure under fire.

I love Chito and I'm thrilled for him, but he didn't earn this title shot. He's still a slow starter and has his own deficiencies to overcome.

Sean has the patience, confidence and experience of a world champion now. I think he's a reasonable favorite and Chito is the live dog.

Back