Chito said "If we’re fighting until death, the O’Malley family would be having a funeral right now."

I'm a big Conor fan, but without a time limit, Nate beats him the second fight.

Nate has a granite chin and doesn't tire.

He beats most people that beat him without a time limit or rules.

He's a real fighter.
“No time limit”

Why don’t we just give nate a hammer then

This is never a good approach in dealing with a loss. You always come off as having sour grapes.

"Yeah, well if this wasn't a regulated sport that we all agreed to the terms on, and instead took place under Thunderdome rules, I would've won!"

C'mon bruh.

I don't see how Chito could say that he would win if the fight kept going. He didn't seem like he was adapting to O'Malley at all

Chito fan but he isn't doing himself any favors with all of this bullshit.

This is never a good approach in dealing with a loss. You always come off as having sour grapes.

"Yeah, well if this wasn't a regulated sport that we all agreed to the terms on, and instead took place under Thunderdome rules, I would've won!"

C'mon bruh.

He'd prolly beat Master blaste too

The good old give me 5 hours maybe I can beat himm after he gets tired of beating my ass.

Does he say the same thing to his wife.

With no time limit I can make you cum.

Well he finally landed something good at the 25 minute mark. Likely because Sean exchanged as the fight was over

Coach says the same thing.. Seriously delusional. Probqbly walking around in the gym with no regrets, instead of thinking what they can do better.

Are we sure that isn't the face his coach made AFTER the fight?

Lol the fuck? This dude got pummeled and if there was no time limit he'd be in a coma from all the blows to the head he was taking

I'm talking about a real life fight.

Suga is obviously better with time limits and rules.
In a real fight, the best head-butter/eye-gouger/groin-twister wins, or at least the one with better cardio ;)

This thread is like what 8-year olds would talk about.

Lol I like chito, but he was getting his ass beat

In a real street fight, he wouldn't have had five opportunities to rest for a minute and get coached by his guys

If Chito and Sean were the last two men on earth fighting over the last pig on earth, Sean would be sitting on top of chitos corpse

Eating a ham sandwich

This is a moronic take for so many reasons. For one, you are competing in the UFC, which has time limits. Everyone knows that and fights accordingly. Nobody is budgeting their energy or refining their tactics to win in minute 52, because they aren't retarded. Except, apparently, Marlon Vera. Would Kalib Starnes have eventually beat Nate Quarry? Who the fuck cares!

It's also no wonder he didn't get tired and didn't get finished, it's in large part because he did absolutely nothing in a title fight for 20 minutes. Hardly threw any punches, zero takedown attempts, never clinched. Basically did Jack shit other than absorb strikes. He looked like a total bum.

The man choked and the same delusion that led to this is still going strong. This makes you appreciate a guy like DC who got finished by Jones because he was trying to win, not avoiding fighting to survive the fight and claim some moral victory.

If Sean and Chito were in a street fight 9/10 Sean finishes Chito.

Chito making excuses (like saying Sean's hair was "greasy") and then saying stupid shiat like this is making it harder and harder to be a fan of the guy.
FFS, they just fought for 5 rounds and O'Malley did whatever the f*ck he wanted to Chito for all 5 rounds.
Maybe Chito can find another past-his-prime over-the-hill legend to KO and get back in the W column.
I'm a fan of the guy, but damn... Let it go, Elsa.
<{cruzshake}>

Cheato going to be going on forever about that one good punch he landed in 25 mins lol.

Someone needs to explain to him that the only reason he landed it was because it was the last 10 secs of the fight and Suga was doing the dumb thing fighters do where they ignore defense and go in wild for the final moments.

Cheato proved once again that he's a low level DNB in that fight. 25 mins to do something and he couldn't do shit for like 4.5 rounds lol.

Love how he's talking in that article about getting a third fight and that he can pretty much tell Hunter Campbell and the UFC whatever he wants after that fight. What an idiot. Dude got his shot because the UFC wanted it for Suga's story, not his. He's going to be thrown right to the back of the line and never get another title shot.
Yeah i actually watched the interview too.

Chito is huffing major copium the entire interview. "Yeah you know at the end of the day, O"malley got the decision and now we're 1-1, I finished him once and he got a decision over me."

He's completely avoiding the fact that he got woefully out-skilled and battered. Very strong denial.

Chito making excuses (like saying Sean's hair was "greasy") and then saying stupid shiat like this is making it harder and harder to be a fan of the guy.
FFS, they just fought for 5 rounds and O'Malley did whatever the f*ck he wanted to Chito for all 5 rounds.
Maybe Chito can find another past-his-prime over-the-hill legend to KO and get back in the W column.
I'm a fan of the guy, but damn... Let it go, Elsa.
<{cruzshake}>
Funny enough Chito is probably a bigger dickhead than O'malley.

He gassed. Conor gassed in round 3 and Nate gassed in round 4 and couldn't do shit. How does a guy who "doesn't tire" get outstruck in the championship rounds by a gassed Conor while looking visibly tired himself? Riddle me that, Stevie Wonder.

And what are championship rounds, something you made up?
Don't act dumb, the rounds where fighters with elite cardio start to take over the fight, something Nate has never been able to do.

The Diaz Bros cardio is massively overrated by their stans, they in fact do get tired.

Last edited:
Back