Is anyone else torn between Chito and Sean?

Both have downside, but tbh it would be better for the division as a whole if Chito won. O'Malley is going to be more demanding with his title defenses and he will also likely go for a double title and stall the division more. Chito will just fight the next contender and probably lose his first defense lol.
Omalley gonna have more exciting fights. Bang for the buck.

We are here arguing about rolling his ankle vs drop foot. Whatever it is. It is a fluke. It's probably never going to happen again. It is one low kick from Chito that caused him to roll his ankle. I don't like O'Malley but I am not going to pretend that he isn't the favorite going into the fight.
Kid what the fuck are you talking about? Rolling his ankle was a result of the injury not the other way around. I don't give a fuck what youre arguing about what happened is what happened.

We are here arguing about rolling his ankle vs drop foot. Whatever it is. It is a fluke. It's probably never going to happen again. It is one low kick from Chito that caused him to roll his ankle. I don't like O'Malley but I am not going to pretend that he isn't the favorite going into the fight.

it's a fluke every time something highly improbable happens, like Aldo rushing straight into a punch...
so, knowing that it'll never happen anymore can we say that Aldo didn't lost to McGregor?

because the point is that OM is acting like he didn't lost to Chito.

Chito simply for the fact that Sean denies the fact that the first time they fought didn’t even happen. Sean still claims to be undefeated, even though it was a clean loss.

If he really denied it so much they wouldn't be fighting. He kows he lost.

For now i'm kinda pulling towards wanting Sean to win because he is "funner" to watch but i feel that could change on fight night.

It’s not a fight that should be happening. Merab was #1 contender after dominating Yan, before Aljo even lost the belt, Dana let O’Malley duck him out of spite for Merab not fighting Aljo, and instead makes him fight Cejudo for no reason, weeks before this fight.

Sean and Merab could’ve fought on this event, that means O’Malley blatantly ducked him to take a more winnable fight, so as far as I’m concerned O’Malley is no longer undisputed champ, this is an interim title fight until the winner faces Merab for unification.

This is a fun matchup for a clash of fighting styles and personalities.

O'Malley is Champ and Chito is a Top 5 Contender.

Truth is -- Merab has dodged his Title Shot. Dana has blessed him with a backup role and may give him an outright Title Shot next.

it's a fluke every time something highly improbable happens, like Aldo rushing straight into a punch...
so, knowing that it'll never happen anymore can we say that Aldo didn't lost to McGregor?

because the point is that OM is acting like he didn't lost to Chito.
Punches produces knockouts on a consistent basis. Mcgregor knocks people out and his intent for the fight was to land that left hand. How is that a fluke? Chito isn't even a big low kicker. Chito landed more strikes to leg on the non injured leg and landed one leg kick to the injured leg. I feel like Chito isn't the favorite in this fight even though he won the first one. Chito's skill set doesn't matchup well against O'Malley. Maybe I am wrong and Chito can rally in the later rounds to win. It still isn't an easy fight for Chito. There are ways for him to win but most of his favorite setups like posting or hand fighting aren't effective against O'Malley. Chito also has a Thai clinch game that might be negated due to being a smaller opponent.

I didn't say anything about O'Malley acting like he didn't lose. I don't know why you bring that up? Saying that the fight ended in a fluke way doesn't mean the loss isn't there. They have to run it back again.

Punches produces knockouts on a consistent basis. Mcgregor knocks people out and his intent for the fight was to land that left hand. How is that a fluke? Chito isn't even a big low kicker. Chito landed more strikes to leg on the non injured leg and landed one leg kick to the injured leg. I feel like Chito isn't the favorite in this fight even though he won the first one. Chito's skill set doesn't matchup well against O'Malley. Maybe I am wrong and Chito can rally in the later rounds to win. It still isn't an easy fight for Chito. There are ways for him to win but most of his favorite setups like posting or hand fighting aren't effective against O'Malley. Chito also has a Thai clinch game that might be negated due to being a smaller opponent.

I didn't say anything about O'Malley acting like he didn't lose. I don't know why you bring that up? Saying that the fight ended in a fluke way doesn't mean the loss isn't there. They have to run it back again.

kicks are thrown to cause damage.

Back