Media Volkanovski offers to "save UFC 300": I'm going to do business and then I can come

Volk probably thinks UFC 300 is a drinking contest and who ever gets to 300 "body shots" first wins.

They may as well do leon vs belal and try get perrieira or aspinall to defend their belts against someone. Its clear dana is struggling to get one of his biggest stars to sign up for it.

volk...beat the #### out of ilia at 298 then beat the ### out of him again at 300.

thats the only fight i want him to take at 300.

I hope he makes choices now that he'll be proud of years down the road. He seemed to be disappointed for taking the 2nd Islam fight on short notice.
He could still have a GSP-esque legacy if he plays his cards right.

Volk lost something after that fight. You can see it in his eyes, the glow is gone.

volk is doing what khamzard promised but couldnt

But vs who?? I can’t think of a FW name big enough to headline

Volk is giving off major I'm going to fight until I'm knocked out 7 times in a row and get cut vibes a la BJ, Tony, Chuck etc.

Who would he even face? I like the confidence to bolster up 300 but I don't even know who he would face.

Not enough time but I admire his competitive spirit.

The fact that “fans” are insulting Volk for wanting to fight with increased frequency is hilarious. Anik is right about MMA fans.

Hel prolly want henry or a top 5 lw if I was betting money if he beats a top 5 lw hed be in the rankings and could try n get ranked 3rd and get a 3rd fight with islam

Back