Media Volkanovski offers to "save UFC 300": I'm going to do business and then I can come

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

"I think they’re struggling still. Maybe, I don’t know. It seems like they could be. So wherever they are with UFC 300, I know a guy. There's still plenty of time, just so you know that just in case
there’s anything happening. Dana, Hunter, you know, go! I’m going to go do business, ruin someone’s party or a few people’s party and then I can come, save the day like I always do.”

"I’m ready for a young, hungry prospect to come and bring a fight, but I won’t be surprised – and you shouldn’t be surprised – if I make this look easy. I’m not saying that’s exactly how it is.
I’m not cocky like that. I’ve prepared properly, but if he doesn’t land a punch and I rag-doll him and make him look like nothing in there, you should not be surprised.”

Yeah he'd do it. He's that type. Dunno who he would fight though. Probably not Evloev and the top LW's he would want are tied up.

Just make sure he doesn't drink his way up till ufc 300 (if he is indeed fighting on ufc 300)

The only available fight that might make sense in terms of name and narrative would be Cejudo if he also wins with minimal/no damage.

Last edited:
not a lot of matchups for him that get my dick hard tho

Love Volk, but him Vs anyone isn't saving UFC 300, unless he fights Conor or Khabib

UFC 300 main event:
Volk vs Islam in a drinking contest
<{1-14}>
w9ivHm.gif

Back