Trump Dementia

Have some respect for your centaur leader!

4xhlot70ok051.jpg

BTW, there's a distinct difference between Biden's and Trump's flubs (I know because my wife has medical issues that causes her word issues).

Trump stumbles over pronunciation which is why words sound slightly off of correct. Somewhat like a non-English speaker mispronounces words that they've learned, but haven't used frequently with native speakers, which is why words sound slightly off of correct. Whether that's caused by talking without forethought, talking too fast, or just plain using words he's unfamiliar/uncomfortable with using, I don't know. In any case, there's no indication of mental decline, just vocabulary stumbles. At the absolute worst case, I guess you could make the claim that his mental acuity (speed) has slowed to the point where his verb spew outpaces his brain's ability top accurately send muscle movement commands to his mouth, but it is in no way an indication of mental decline (it's either physical decline or he's always been this way and the stresses of the job impact his speech abilities)

Biden on the other hand pronounces words correctly, but mental "earthquakes" (i.e. dementia) causes complete loss of his train of thought. He forgets what he was saying, what words he was trying to find, what thought he was trying to express, where he is (both physically and in his speech), etc. He misremembers the past, blanks completely, and frankly sometimes just appears to give up trying. All his gaffes point to mental decline, which is readily apparent when you compare him today to just 4-5 years ago. There are meds that can prop him up and minimize some of the symptoms for short periods of time, and meds that can help slow the progression, but it is progressing and will continue to.

TL/DR:
Trump has poor vocabulary, though he doesn't think he does, and stumbles over enunciation.
Biden has dementia and has exhibited pronounced mental decline.

Wouldn't be surprised either way come Tuesday, but if I had to bet:

KXftIyUZ_400x400.jpg

In the Joe Biden stuff some of them feels like he will have a stroke.

If my mom or unlcle speaks like that I will be concerened.

I wonder what kind meds they are giving these politicos.

Probably a mixtuere of steroids and cocain eyedrops.

I wont even be surprised if they have Microchips planted by their Donors,handlers and influencers.

Yes, but Obama is in much better shape. Guess @ocfightfan just likes fat boys
To be fair, isn't Obama still in his 50s? And got into office in his 40s?

And for not exercising (which I'll admit isn't cool in my book) Trump is still hanging in there.

To be fair, isn't Obama still in his 50s? And got into office in his 40s?

And for not exercising (which I'll admit isn't cool in my book) Trump is still hanging in there.
Obama is hanging in there too from what it looks like. Saw him hit a 3 pointer on tv the other day and it isn't like politicians are fitness experts or anything

BTW, there's a distinct difference between Biden's and Trump's flubs (I know because my wife has medical issues that causes her word issues).

Trump stumbles over pronunciation which is why words sound slightly off of correct. Somewhat like a non-English speaker mispronounces words that they've learned, but haven't used frequently with native speakers, which is why words sound slightly off of correct. Whether that's caused by talking without forethought, talking too fast, or just plain using words he's unfamiliar/uncomfortable with using, I don't know. In any case, there's no indication of mental decline, just vocabulary stumbles. At the absolute worst case, I guess you could make the claim that his mental acuity (speed) has slowed to the point where his verb spew outpaces his brain's ability top accurately send muscle movement commands to his mouth, but it is in no way an indication of mental decline (it's either physical decline or he's always been this way and the stresses of the job impact his speech abilities)

Biden on the other hand pronounces words correctly, but mental "earthquakes" (i.e. dementia) causes complete loss of his train of thought. He forgets what he was saying, what words he was trying to find, what thought he was trying to express, where he is (both physically and in his speech), etc. He misremembers the past, blanks completely, and frankly sometimes just appears to give up trying. All his gaffes point to mental decline, which is readily apparent when you compare him today to just 4-5 years ago. There are meds that can prop him up and minimize some of the symptoms for short periods of time, and meds that can help slow the progression, but it is progressing and will continue to.

TL/DR:
Trump has poor vocabulary, though he doesn't think he does, and stumbles over enunciation.

You left out Biden's stutter. He can get caught up on words, and then ends up flubbing them or giving up on them. He's of course definitely declined mentally though. I do wonder how much of Biden's gaffes are him lying vs him misremembering..because he has a history of telling some whoppers himself.

I don't know what's worse here though. So, Joe may have more actual mental damage, BUT, he still lives in this reality, and is nominally and generally aware of what is going on.
Trump has less mental damage, but lies and makes up his facts and reality. They are both shit-tier choices, but what good is a mentally fit person that is also a serial liar? I know I just said that Biden lies too, but Trump is in a league of his own with his brand of bullshitting.

In any case, there's no indication of mental decline, just vocabulary stumbles.
tim apple
thought his father came from germany
civil war airports
etc etc

plus some of those "vocabulary stumbles" are pretty brutal, compare them to older videos of trump and it's plain to see he's also circling the drain mentally

Obama is hanging in there too from what it looks like. Saw him hit a 3 pointer on tv the other day and it isn't like politicians are fitness experts or anything
Well yeah, like I said. Obama is much younger than Trump.

4xhlot70ok051.jpg

TL/DR:

KXftIyUZ_400x400.jpg
Trump as a centaur is perfect

Biden will win.
Will be in a useless war in about a month.

Fact. Absent massive fraud, this is over Tuesday night. Biden isn't in this.

Fact. Absent massive fraud, this is over Tuesday night. Biden it is!

Now we can both claim to be right.

Tweaked lower back

It's probably a girdle.
If you watch him sit down, he sits at the front of the chair and slides/wiggles himself back just like a lady does with a coreset.

Back