Trump Dementia

Wait never mind. This is the guy who asked doctors to make something like bleach to wash the virus outta the system like a kitchen countertop.

Trump stands funny. He always appears to be farting.

1*6-MPRi55oBECO6mrZEQfAg.png

Always has that stupid fart smile on his face like he just cracked off a special one. Dementia indeed.

donald-trump.jpg

The way he tilts his head left and right when he reads off the teleprompter...Oddly infantile

Trump does not have dementia but is a sociopath and his little jason psycho son in law running things even more so. Biden is gone. Thinks he's running for senate still. But we all know kamala is the vote who only got 2% in primaries.

Good god what a dysfunctional democracy we got.

Always has that stupid fart smile on his face like he just cracked off a special one. Dementia indeed.

donald-trump.jpg
Holy shit that side view is weird looking

Someone posted a video of Biden stumbling through words, and it was honestly the funniest thing. I couldn’t stop laughing.

So I looked up trump doing the same thing, and it’s even funnier.

behold

"video unavailable"

donald-trump.jpg
Tweaked lower back

Someone posted a video of Biden stumbling through words, and it was honestly the funniest thing. I couldn’t stop laughing.

So I looked up trump doing the same thing, and it’s even funnier.

behold

You didn't "look it up", it was posted in that thread. lol
Is anyone on the left honest?
Also, the point was that Biden is doing it constantly now, today, yesterday, day before. Because he's struggling cognitively. But roll with a Daily Show compilation of all of 2019 for Trump.
Legit comparison. Definitely thread-worthy. Put the same thread up again.
<26>

Have some respect for your centaur leader!

4xhlot70ok051.jpg

BTW, there's a distinct difference between Biden's and Trump's flubs (I know because my wife has medical issues that causes her word issues).

Trump stumbles over pronunciation which is why words sound slightly off of correct. Somewhat like a non-English speaker mispronounces words that they've learned, but haven't used frequently with native speakers, which is why words sound slightly off of correct. Whether that's caused by talking without forethought, talking too fast, or just plain using words he's unfamiliar/uncomfortable with using, I don't know. In any case, there's no indication of mental decline, just vocabulary stumbles. At the absolute worst case, I guess you could make the claim that his mental acuity (speed) has slowed to the point where his verb spew outpaces his brain's ability top accurately send muscle movement commands to his mouth, but it is in no way an indication of mental decline (it's either physical decline or he's always been this way and the stresses of the job impact his speech abilities)

Biden on the other hand pronounces words correctly, but mental "earthquakes" (i.e. dementia) causes complete loss of his train of thought. He forgets what he was saying, what words he was trying to find, what thought he was trying to express, where he is (both physically and in his speech), etc. He misremembers the past, blanks completely, and frankly sometimes just appears to give up trying. All his gaffes point to mental decline, which is readily apparent when you compare him today to just 4-5 years ago. There are meds that can prop him up and minimize some of the symptoms for short periods of time, and meds that can help slow the progression, but it is progressing and will continue to.

TL/DR:
Trump has poor vocabulary, though he doesn't think he does, and stumbles over enunciation.
Biden has dementia and has exhibited pronounced mental decline.

Wouldn't be surprised either way come Tuesday, but if I had to bet:

KXftIyUZ_400x400.jpg

Biden doesn’t have dementia. He’s just old.

You didn't "look it up", it was posted in that thread. lol
Is anyone on the left honest?
Also, the point was that Biden is doing it constantly now, today, yesterday, day before. Because he's struggling cognitively. But roll with a Daily Show compilation of all of 2019 for Trump.
Legit comparison. Definitely thread-worthy. Put the same thread up again.
<26>

You’re talking things too seriously. None of it matters. When Biden wins, it will be okay. Nothing will happen.

You’re talking things too seriously. None of it matters. When Biden wins, it will be okay. Nothing will happen.
He won't win, but it's simple. You pulled it from that thread, you didn't look anything up. lol

And when Trump wins reelection, everything will be okay. Nothing will happen.

Back