Trump Dementia

He won't win, but it's simple. You pulled it from that thread, you didn't look anything up. lol

Would you like a screen shot of my google search ?

You’re being silly. What does it even prove? That I did or didn’t look this up? It’s absurd, really. It’s meaningless.

But Biden will win, sig bet?

They are both too old for the job one would think.

It is pretty rare for a 70+ year old to be appointed CEO of a big company.. dumbass americans have not yet figured out what corporate boards have I guess.

Would you like a screen shot of my google search ?

You’re being silly. What does it even prove? That I did or didn’t look this up? It’s absurd, really. It’s meaningless.

But Biden will win, sig bet?
giphy.gif

Sig bet? Sure. 60 days?

going to be a long four years for you guys

Biden doesn’t have dementia. He’s just old.
uuuuuummm.. NOPE. When I was a kid, I used to deliver newspapers to a retirement home AND a nursing home full of people as old or older than Biden. I know the difference between old and dementia. Biden would be in the mental health wing on the first floor.

He won't win, but it's simple. You pulled it from that thread, you didn't look anything up. lol

And when Trump wins reelection, everything will be okay. Nothing will happen.

*off topic*

PHATV, I dig your confidence and prediction. But I am hoping some of us can sustain from putting ourselves out there for the possible chance that Biden does actually win. So these pro-burn it all/riot/loot guys can't go back and quote this stuff. I'd rather them just be forced to freestyle their comments with shoddy material.

*off topic*

PHATV, I dig your confidence and prediction. But I am hoping some of us can sustain from putting ourselves out there for the possible chance that Biden does actually win. So these pro-burn it all/riot/loot guys can't go back and quote this stuff. I'd rather them just be forced to freestyle their comments with shoddy material.
no way biden wins this election, they may steal it but there is not a chance biden wins outright

*off topic*

I hear you, but my data points to 299 easy for Trump. We're good, man.

no way biden wins this election, they may steal it but there is not a chance biden wins outright
Fact. Absent massive fraud, this is over Tuesday night. Biden isn't in this.

Back