Social Top minds Joe Rogan and Bo Nickal making waves for their political hot take

I don't have an issue, so not really?
I guess you're too proud to admit your mistake?

Just to help this along, saying your view is halfway between reality and a potential source of influence doesn't mean that the source didn't influence you.

I guess you're too proud to admit your mistake?

Just to help this along, saying your view is halfway between reality and a potential source of influence doesn't mean that the source didn't influence you.

There's no mistake, and thankfully you just attempting to declare reality doesn't make it so. My view is halfway between YOUR opinion of what's "reality" and this potential source of influence. And it also doesn't mean that potential source of influence DID influence me.

There's no mistake, and thankfully you just attempting to declare reality doesn't make it so. My view is halfway between YOUR opinion of what's "reality" and this potential source of influence. And it also doesn't mean that potential source of influence DID influence me.
OK, but your claim was that the fact that you don't fully embrace the propaganda campaign means it didn't influence you. That doesn't compute.

OK, but your claim was that the fact that you don't fully embrace the propaganda campaign means it didn't influence you. That doesn't compute.

One isn't "because" of the other. See:

The propaganda campaign you're alledging is carried out through vehicles I don't even look at. I don't "fully embrace it" because I don't see it. You're claiming it's there, it may well be. The clips might be edited the way you claim. I just wouldn't know. I'm saying my view is somewhere between yours, and then the view you're telling me the other "side" has.

I mean, I've literally told you where I see Biden. MSM sites like CNN. MSNBC, CNBC.

Back