• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate

Biden won't live another year, he'll be lucky to make it to January. I lost my mom to dementia. Six months after she was diagnosed she died. Biden doesn't have but a year at best left.

Biden is ancient, and DNC shot themselves in the foot by pushing him instead of Bernie or even Warren.

He looked bad, from optics point of view. When it comes to actual debate, he actually answered questions unlike Trump, but unfortunately the optics is what would be focused on.

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people.

Question for my American bros: has a presidential candidate ever been replaced by his party his close to the election itself?

I've been saying for months that the debate matters more for Biden than Trump because he had to dispel the too old claim.

Didn't do it.

Agreed. Biden had one bar to pass: his perceived lack of physical and mental ability to become President for a second term.

He failed.

Last edited:
Agreed. Biden had one bar to pass: his perceived lack of physical and mental ability to become President for a second term.

He failed.

i can't believe that people would write off dementia joe's competency and mental acuteness after he finally beat medicare.

this is the same geriatric that they called sleepy joe just a few years ago and then he managed to pull off the greatest heist in the history of the nation and steal a presidential election in front of the entire world watching, all without leaving a sliver of evidence behind.

he's playing 12D chess with us. watch him go on jeopardy in september and win for a whole month straight.

i can't believe that people would write off dementia joe's competency and mental acuteness after he finally beat medicare.

this is the same geriatric that they called sleepy joe just a few years ago and then he managed to pull off the greatest heist in the history of the nation and steal a presidential election in front of the entire world watching, all without leaving a sliver of evidence behind.

he's playing 12D chess with us. watch him go on jeopardy in september and win for a whole month straight.

Dark Brandon looms. :eek:

Biden is ancient, and DNC shot themselves in the foot by pushing him instead of Bernie or even Warren.

He looked bad, from optics point of view. When it comes to actual debate, he actually answered questions unlike Trump, but unfortunately the optics is what would be focused on.
yeah, his answers were slightly less terrible but he also showed obvious cognitive and physical decline. i mean, the latter should trump (no pun) the former in assessing a fuckin president. and this guy actually IS the fuckin president!

joe gave trump his ad commercial content for the next 4+ months. we beat medicare being the centerpiece. it's pretty hard to overcome............

I legit LOL'ed at that clip. It just still amazes me that the same people who have been telling us not to believe our lying eyes, are not pretending like no one could have known how bad Biden is. It's literal textbook gaslighting.

Question for my American bros: has a presidential candidate ever been replaced by his party his close to the election itself?
@KnightTemplar

Primary elections generally pledge delegates at the party conventions to the winner of the various primaries.

That said, there have been challenges over the years. One of the most recent was in 1976 GOP convention.

Going into the convention, most of the delegates were pledged to either Gerald Ford or Ronald Reagan. Neither had a clear majority to secure the nomination.

There were a handful of open delegates who weren't pledged to either candidate. So, the convention battle was for these delegates.

Gerald Ford won these delegates and went on to the 1976 General election against Jimmy Carter and lost.

For the 1980 election cycle, Ted Kennedy announced that he would be running for President opposite Carter and mobilized the hard-left wing of the Democrat party to support him.

Despite winning key states such as California and New York, Kennedy surprised his supporters by running a weak campaign, and Carter won most of the primaries.

Carter and Walter Mondale were formally renominated at the 1980 convention. Kennedy did not endorse Carter.

For more details, see: Replacing Biden at the Convention Is Risky and Unprecedented

yeah, his answers were slightly less terrible but he also showed obvious cognitive and physical decline. i mean, the latter should trump (no pun) the former in assessing a fuckin president. and this guy actually IS the fuckin president!
I think that one of the things that will get lost is that Trump was bad. Really, really bad. But, unfortunately for the Democrats, Biden was worse...really, really worse, lol.

It was just 2 old men struggling to hold an argument. Yeesh. Neither guy should be running a country as important as this one.

I think that one of the things that will get lost is that Trump was bad. Really, really bad. But, unfortunately for the Democrats, Biden was worse...really, really worse, lol.

It was just 2 old men struggling to hold an argument. Yeesh. Neither guy should be running a country as important as this one.

I think if read as a transcript, most honest people would think Biden won.

But on camera is was a bloodbath for Biden.

Back