• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate

Biden is ancient, and DNC shot themselves in the foot by pushing him instead of Bernie or even Warren.

He looked bad, from optics point of view. When it comes to actual debate, he actually answered questions unlike Trump, but unfortunately the optics is what would be focused on.

I agree about him answering the questions and he actually had some good comebacks at Trump in certain areas - but it doesn't matter if you had that bad of lapses and miscues. That is going to get everyone's attention.

It just looks awful, especially when many people already had it in their mind that you are too old. It just solidifies it.

In all honesty, was not impressed with Biden's. I still back him because he's a better person, but his vocal measure and tone if far too soft in measure and tone for my liking. Regardless I tink Biden is a better person for president than the sh!t Trump but Dems need a stronger candidate than Biden. I really don't a sh!t if you look old but don't look old?

Trump is just stupid but he knows visuals, and visually he looked better. There was so much space for Biden to rip up Trump but he couldn't? I'm sorry as a Canadian who wants a united strong America I'm disappointed in seeing Biden 2night.

lol at the “I never supported him anyway” losers.
Who is saying "I was never with him anyway?" You've spammed that in multiple threads now and it's just idiotic nonsense.

Honest discourse about a candidate from within the same party is such an alien concept to you that your brain is trying to just find quips to say that don't make any sense at all.

The fact these two are the best America can come up with is hilarious. Sleepy isn't all there and you've got Dump rambling.

One was born the year WW2 started, and one was born a year after it ended.
I'd like a candidate that was born after the Civil Rights Movement.

Unfortunately, I was working and I didn't get a chance to watch the debate.

From the short clips I've seen, Biden actually looked ill to me.

From the media types I got that Trump was a deceit machine, and couldn't actually answer the questions asked, and Biden was far too passive, and got lured in to Donnie's nonsense too often.

SO... one too loony, one too old. I dunno, maybe I'll watch it later, but the debate isn't aimed at me anyway.

In all honesty, was not impressed with Biden's. I still back him because he's a better person, but his vocal measure and tone if far too soft in measure and tone for my liking. Regardless I tink Biden is a better person for president than the sh!t Trump but Dems need a stronger candidate than Biden. I really don't a sh!t if you look old but don't look old?

Trump is just stupid but he knows visuals, and visually he looked better. There was so much space for Biden to rip up Trump but he couldn't? I'm sorry as a Canadian who wants a united strong America I'm disappointed in seeing Biden 2night.
I think biden will have to campaign a lot earlier than he wanted. Like now. Like jet around multiple states. Some kind of responsen..

Unfortunately, I was working and I didn't get a chance to watch the debate.

From the short clips I've seen, Biden actually looked ill to me.

From the media types I got that Trump was a deceit machine, and couldn't actually answer the questions asked, and Biden was far too passive, and got lured in to Donnie's nonsense too often.

SO... one too loony, one too old. I dunno, maybe I'll watch it later, but the debate isn't aimed at me anyway.

I'll just start working on your avatar for November now.

lol hmmm, the cross section that got Juicy, Rittenhouse, lockdowns, mask and vaccine mandates, etc. etc. wrong, may have fucked up voting for Corn Pop...

Corn pop happened waay before 2020, you saw the warnings and got it wrong... again

Maybe some of y'all need to quit cutting your nose off to spite your own face, step aside and let others who got it right take the wheel

One was born the year WW2 started, and one was born a year after it ended.
I'd like a candidate that was born after the Civil Rights Movement.

I've been saying this for years: there is already a minimum age limit to become POTUS. There should be a maximum age limit as well.

Personally, I'd cap it at 57. That means you are 65 at the end of second term.

Back