Trudeau the Cuck says he was knocked around by the media.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Why don't the republicans here give this guy any bad publicity like they did to Obama/Hillary. I hardly see any.

It's mostly from the internet. Trump still shook his hand and so on. Didn't talk smack about him afaik?

For you Americans unfamiliar with our last election, our current Prime Minister Trudeau was just given unprecedented media support in this country during the recent election. He bribed our national broadcasting service the CBC with $150 million dollars of increased funding to get elected and it paid off wonderfully. One of the main News anchors, Peter Mansbridge gave nauseating coverage of Trudeau, fawning over his election and continues to act as an arm of the liberal government. Our media has never been kinder to a politician.

Trudeau recently gave an interview speaking about his phone call with Emperor Trump and made the following statement...

“He and I had a conversation about being knocked around by the media because — present company excluded — that’s the experience that I’d had for years of people just slamming me and saying ‘he’d never become prime minister,'” Trudeau said.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...nd-by-the-media-in-friendly-ish-call-to-trump

What an absolute piece of shit. This phony, smug, arrogant, gender wage gap propaganda peddling cuck has the nerve to act like he would have any clue what Trump experienced. His ability to manipulate Canadian media is damn good I'll give him that.

He fucking stinks, but he'll win again in 2019 because Scheer can't compete with him.

And yeah, what a moron to compare his coverage to Trump's.

TRUDEAU negative coverage = he's a pretty boy, he has great hair but can he lead the country? I don't know.

TRUMP negative coverage = he's a tyrant, he's literally Hitler, he's Putin's puppet, he hates women, he hates foreigners, he hates everyone, he's going to start WW3.

You can fuck off to USA any time, nothing is keeping you here. You are a disgusting Canadian.
I'll take the opinion of a chimp on what it means to be Canadian before the opinion of a British Columbian.

No, I meant province to province. I barely recognize the territories as anything of significance.
True, unless you're an outdoorsman, then they represent paradise.

Got any links so I can watch CBC and catch a glimpse?

It is difficult to find specific CBC examples. It comes down to more about what the media focuses on rather than what they say. For example, the media will focus more on a Trudeau selfie than they will on his vacation that breaches ethics. Here is an example of CBC editing out the booing his video received in Edmonton, Alberta.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, yes, the monolith of reasonability now being liberal. Everyone who realizes the objective truth that Trump is awful, or points out numerous contradictions or double standards, is a lame, boring "libby".

And as much as the new left is devoted to assaulting the Democrats and liberals to beat out of them neoliberal influence, and as sacrilegious as cooperation with them has become, I will no doubt enjoy the left/center-left/center/center-right coalition of basically reasonable minds ("libtards" to you, I'm sure) that will soon begin bludgeoning willfully cognitively dissonant partisan imbeciles such as yourself and your insurrection of stupidity into the gutters of history.

Hilary lost.:)

This is Canada's next Trudeau. He has absolutely no platform and talks only in platitudes, but he has money, style and most importantly, he is not a white male.

Jagmeet Singh

torontos-most-stylish-2013-jagmeet-singh-368x0-c-default.jpg

I'll take the opinion of a chimp on what it means to be Canadian before the opinion of a British Columbian.

I'm a British Columbian and I agree with this. West coast is full of feminists and Marxists. Some of us are cool though, we're just vastly outnumbered. Lot's a sneaky fuckers too.

Interior B.C is much better...

Best move I made was moving from the west coast.

What race/ethnicity are you? You seem to have the standard layman marxist fixation on deconstructing "whiteness" and portraying it in that signature dumb-yet-omnipotent manner.

It would be interesting to know if its a case of self-loathe or if you see your political beliefs as an instrument of revenge.

Race is a powerful explanatory concept in much analysis of society, Marxist or not, but I do not believe I have made much issue of it on this topic, or really in most threads on this forum.

Surprisingly critical article of Trudeau's incompetent cabinet featured in Maclean's Magazine.

What happened to Justin Trudeau’s all-star Cabinet?

Trudeau’s team, once touted as star-studded, is badly underperforming—and the pressure’s now on to deliver

http://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/what-happened-to-trudeaus-all-star-cabinet/

But I just watched a thing on Vox claiming that mass immigration has not caused chaos in Canada and is in fact good.

@4:28

Race is a powerful explanatory concept in much analysis of society, Marxist or not, but I do not believe I have made much issue of it on this topic, or really in most threads on this forum.

I am curious though as I am sure others. Hell people are curious about me

News Coverage of the 2016 General Election: How the Press Failed the Voters
Research: Media Coverage of the 2016 Election - Shorenstein Center
Trump wasn't the one who really had it bad, either. Neither was being mistreated, and yet both think they were. No wonder it was a bonding moment for the two.

Alright who's cutting you the paycheck? Because only someone on the payroll would make a post like this.

You're arguing they were similarly treated by the media when one was given the most unprecedented positive coverage in Canadian history, vs a guy who had the media giving debate questions to his opponent and publishing fake poll numbers for two years.

Reminds me of a Jack vs Savage post...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back