Elections Trudeau: from darling to dud — the liberal leader is facing election destruction in ‘25

Of course he does. You think he got rid of the glasses all on his own? That will fool em!

Well, if he blows this lead, or doesn’t win in a landslide, he is to blame solely I guess.

On another note, Canada keeps scoring near the top of all the lists like best country, most liveable, most economically stable. I guess if the cons take over, they can take credit for that. People are just blowing things out of proportion. Let’s see if it holds until the election, or if they peaked too soon.
Holy shit. I've heard it all. Do you not think Canada was on all of those lists prior to 2015? Most livable lol. Wait until the mortgage collapses over the next 2-3 years.

For Trdueau to take any responsibility for Canada's positive reputation in the world is beyond laughable. He has only dropped us in reputation. Each time he makes statements about how Canadian-like something is or isn't, he doesn't realize we got those reputations long before 2015.

CBC is laying of 600 workers. Looks like Trudeau's propaganda machine is going to have a few less party workers in 2025.

FWIW - I don't like the comparisons of Justin to his father. Anyone saying "He's just like his father" is being insulting to Pierre.

Of course he does. You think he got rid of the glasses all on his own? That will fool em!

Well, if he blows this lead, or doesn’t win in a landslide, he is to blame solely I guess.

On another note, Canada keeps scoring near the top of all the lists like best country, most liveable, most economically stable. I guess if the cons take over, they can take credit for that. People are just blowing things out of proportion. Let’s see if it holds until the election, or if they peaked too soon.

Like when Trudeau took over from Harper with a balanced budget which is un heard of these days in any country. Trudeau then has had a credit card party since and now it's time to pay up...It should be illegal to run up as much debt as he has and laws need to be made to prevent what he has done to the country.

He’s not especially disliked they are just tired of him.
Bwahahahaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it’s because he’s an insufferable soft fucking cunt idk.

I read the other day he will call an election in Nov 2024 and run against Trump e.g. try to turn Pierre into Trumplite.

Back