Elections Trudeau: from darling to dud — the liberal leader is facing election destruction in ‘25

panem-et-circenses

In the garden
Reaction score
“Two new polls by the Angus Reid Institute (ARI) and Abacus Data show that the Liberals would lose power if a general election were held today. The ARI poll indicates that the Conservatives lead the Liberals by 39% to 28%, a gap that has widened from 7 percentage points a year ago.”

At the heart of the Liberals’ woes is public opinion of the prime minister, Mr Trudeau. He has had a net disapproval rating with the ARI since 2021, but this has widened from about 15 percentage points at the time of the last election to 33 percentage points in the most recent poll. Every province and every age cohort has a net negative view of Mr Trudeau, according to Abacus.

“Worryingly for Mr Trudeau, the responses to the Abacus poll suggest that he is not especially disliked, but that voters are just tired of him.”

Eiu
Reuters

What seems not too long ago, possibly within the past ten or so years, Trudeau was a so-called media darling. Puff piece after puff piece, and generally favorable opinions of him, made it seem like the train would keep rolling forever. Today, however, the future looks bleak for the political powerhouse.

A.) Should his party consider a plan b?;

B.) if you voted Trudeau in the past, will you not be supporting him come next election time?;

C.) How can Justin combat political burnout?

I think the last question is a general question people ask. Usually the answer has to do with who you’re running against, which doesn’t bode well for Trudeau.

Oh', make no mistake, he is especially disliked. All of his garbage policies have hit his base, and he's not cool anymore.

If Singh had any balls(he doesn't), he'd end that coalition and force an election. However, that would also be the end for him, so that's off the table. They're both gonna ride it out to one of the most humiliating election losses in Canadian history, like the selfish pricks they are.

He's one of the most pathetic PM’s of all time. He added more debt than all other PM’s combined. He would bankrupt a lemonade stand as he has no idea how finances work as his only job was a part time drama teacher. We pay more on debt interest than we do on health care now.
His obsession with his carbon tax will be his undoing as inflation and cost of living is hitting many Canadians hard and that tax affects everything while he tries to convince you that you are saving the planet .
Too many other stupid things to mention that he has done but even his wife just recently left him while he’s in office…. lol couldn’t even wait till his term was over to leave.

We're going to get mini-Trump, but we got there because of Trudeau's arrogance. I hope Poilievre doesn't do too much damage.

We're going to get mini-Trump, but we got there because of Trudeau's arrogance. I hope Poilievre doesn't do too much damage.

Mini Trump? I think your buying into Trudeau's BS. pierre outsmarts him by a landslide and I'm sure Trudeau will not want to have debates with him as Pollievre makes him look like a child. And Freeland talks like a dence highschool girl not appearing to have a clue about anything.

He'll win like he did last time

probably.

its ontario that decides elections. fuck the rest of the country. somehow trudeau got in even though the conservative got like 2 million more votes, a margin which is rather huge for canada considering canada doesnt really have a big population. they need to reform that shit. maybe have it based on the popular vote. nobody from the west of ontario wants trudeau and nobody in the maritimes really care much for him either. i dont know why he keeps on winning elections. probably because they keep putting up shitty candidates to run against him, or his opposition has shitty policies that nobody wants. it shouldnt be that hard to get rid of him!

What are you expecting from him that has you worried, and what makes you describe him as a "mini Trump"?

Mini Trump? I think your buying into Trudeau's BS. pierre outsmarts him by a landslide and I'm sure Trudeau will not want to have debates with him as Pollievre makes him look like a child. And Freeland talks like a dence highschool girl not appearing to have a clue about anything.
I don't listen to Trudeau. I've seen Poilievre's interviews and rhetoric. He's a mini-Trump.

What are you expecting from him that has you worried, and what makes you describe him as a "mini Trump"?
He's an arrogant twat who uses a lot of rhetoric while never bringing up real solutions.

PP is going to mess a lot of stuff up. Get ready for huge environmental scars, anti labor legislation, TFW increases and pushes for private Healthcare.

probably.

its ontario that decides elections. fuck the rest of the country. somehow trudeau got in even though the conservative got like 2 million more votes, a margin which is rather huge for canada considering canada doesnt really have a big population. they need to reform that shit. maybe have it based on the popular vote. nobody from the west of ontario wants trudeau and nobody in the maritimes really care much for him either. i dont know why he keeps on winning elections. probably because they keep putting up shitty candidates to run against him, or his opposition has shitty policies that nobody wants. it shouldnt be that hard to get rid of him!

I'm not sure, this time the numbers are much bigger and Trudeau will likely continue to bury himself every time he opens his mouth. I'm not sure him calling people racist and every other ist name will continue to work. With the cost of living people are getting sick of the carbon tax while telling you your saving the planet.

On paper, it's hard to care, this feels like just the standard Canadian pendulum. But it also feels like this is actually in response to a lot of things that just don't seem to be priorities. If I had to pick a two, I'd say the housing crisis and medical care. Those should be Liberal issues big time, but it's just lip-service. I don't expect the Conservatives to do much better, they are both in the boats that certain tides still lift. Kitchener Center baby, comfortably Green.

He's one of the most pathetic PM’s of all time. He added more debt than all other PM’s combined. He would bankrupt a lemonade stand as he has no idea how finances work as his only job was a part time drama teacher. We pay more on debt interest than we do on health care now.
His obsession with his carbon tax will be his undoing as inflation and cost of living is hitting many Canadians hard and that tax affects everything while he tries to convince you that you are saving the planet .
Too many other stupid things to mention that he has done but even his wife just recently left him while he’s in office…. lol couldn’t even wait till his term was over to leave.

the Abacus poll suggest that he is not especially disliked
<{katwhu}>

Back