Trudeau the Cuck says he was knocked around by the media.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Obama said the same thing about Hillary.

I'm not surprised that Hillary had the mainstream media in her pocket. I'm not surprised they are creating propaganda about Russia hacking Podesta's email. I'm not even surprised that they claim the media has been unfair to them. I'm just surprised at how many people are buying this shit.

Well, there's a few reasons they can't do that.
Number one would have to be, he's OURS and they can't have him.

Well Canada already allows themselves to be ruled by foreign leaders. Instead of serving the crown they should try serving the blonde wig. Then maybe we could Make Canada Great for the first time.

Well Canada already allows themselves to be ruled by foreign leaders. Instead of serving the crown they should try serving the blonde wig. Then maybe we could Make Canada Great for the first time.
I think Canada is good with being "Pretty alright, eh?"
It's not a place for greatness, apart from wherever GSP happens to be at any given time

What is this idiot even complaining about? He's PM. He won a majority.

Is this victimhood among Liberals contagious, or what?

What a joke. This motherfucker can't relate to shit. He was constantly propped up by the media in Canada. What a clown.

Just going to go off what i saw pre election, i hadn't seen a pro Trudeau advertisement/commercial. It was always "He's just not ready" ads.

Just going to go off what i saw pre election, i hadn't seen a pro Trudeau advertisement/commercial. It was always "He's just not ready" ads.

That wasn't the general media though. Those were Harper attack ads. He can't bitch about that.

General media constantly tried to attack him in the newspapers. Almost every column i read in the Sun, Star, Globe and Mail was pro harper/anti trudeau hair. People were just straight up fed up of Harper. There's also a lot trudeau gets blamed for that wasn't his decisions, and things he can't change over night. Kind of funny to see Alberta cry over it lol.

General media constantly tried to attack him in the newspapers. Almost every column i read in the Sun, Star, Globe and Mail was pro harper/anti trudeau hair. People were just straight up fed up of Harper. There's also a lot trudeau gets blamed for that wasn't his decisions, and things he can't change over night. Kind of funny to see Alberta cry over it lol.

Well, in fairness, it might have been different from Province to Province.

I have two questions:

1. Who actually reads the newspapers anymore?

2. What has Trudeau done for Alberta?

I live in Ontario (GTA/Horseshoe area). Not sure what the rest of the country was pumping out.

I live in Ontario (GTA/Horseshoe area). Not sure what the rest of the country was pumping out.

I'm in Ontario too, and I can't say that I saw what you did.

Regardless, him comparing his treatment in the media to Trump's is laughable.

I'm in Ontario too, and I can't say that I saw what you did.

Regardless, him comparing his treatment in the media to Trump's is laughable.
I agree it wasn't anywhere near as bad as what happened to Trump and Hillary, but in terms of how our elections generally go, man it was dumb with Harper's Ads.

https://www.trudeaumetre.ca/

Giant list of things he has done, is trying to do, and can't/hasn't/changed his mind on.

What does your list have to do with helping Alberta, a province that has funded equalization payments for years?

...most of our [Alberta] tax revenues go to Ottawa, and are then redistributed to fund a vast array of social, health and educational programs in Quebec, the Maritimes and the rest of Canada. The federal equalization program alone, under which Quebec receives nearly $10 billion a year, is just part of that wealth transfer.

When economists say Alberta has been Canada’s key engine of growth in recent decades, that’s really what they mean. Without Alberta’s energy wealth, this country would have been a fiscal basket case long ago. Now that Alberta’s oil-fired economy is also struggling, Canada is heading for the fiscal swamp.

So just how much money has flowed out of Alberta to Ottawa? A lot. Between 2000 and 2014, on a net basis, Alberta’s individual and corporate taxpayers shipped an estimated $200 billion-plus to the federal government. That’s what left the province, less what the feds reinvested here.

http://edmontonjournal.com/opinion/...ney-has-flowed-out-of-alberta-to-ottawa-a-lot

What does your list have to do with helping Alberta, a province that has funded equalization payments for years?
Read it, and you can find out what he has or hasn't done, but you wont as you never do.

Read it, and you can find out what he has or hasn't done, but you wont as you never do.

I'm not sure how youth councils and forcing equal numbers of men and women in the Cabinet is helping Alberta. Especially when you consider how much Alberta has helped Canada over the years.

...most of our [Alberta] tax revenues go to Ottawa, and are then redistributed to fund a vast array of social, health and educational programs in Quebec, the Maritimes and the rest of Canada. The federal equalization program alone, under which Quebec receives nearly $10 billion a year, is just part of that wealth transfer.

When economists say Alberta has been Canada’s key engine of growth in recent decades, that’s really what they mean. Without Alberta’s energy wealth, this country would have been a fiscal basket case long ago. Now that Alberta’s oil-fired economy is also struggling, Canada is heading for the fiscal swamp.

So just how much money has flowed out of Alberta to Ottawa? A lot. Between 2000 and 2014, on a net basis, Alberta’s individual and corporate taxpayers shipped an estimated $200 billion-plus to the federal government. That’s what left the province, less what the feds reinvested here.

http://edmontonjournal.com/opinion/...ney-has-flowed-out-of-alberta-to-ottawa-a-lot

Back