Trudeau the Cuck says he was knocked around by the media.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
I agree the current dispensaries are great, but that's only in Vancouver. In Toronto, they get raided all the time. And with the new act, the current dispensaries won't be able to sell all of that no-name unlabeled product anymore. First the province has to let them stay open, and then they will have to sell licensed produced stuff which will cost more.

Trudeau isn't the reason for these dispensaries, they began under Harper. Weeds in Vancouver opened in 2013. Court decisions have kept them open for now.

Yes they get raided but it does nothing. They reopen a few days later, and with like 200 dispenserys in toronto alone they will never shut them all down. They only raid a few here and there.

I havent seen any unlabelled shatter. They get the same brands legit dispenserys get at least here.

Trudeau is 100% the reason for these dispenserys. They were not here before he was elected and now they are literalky everywhere.

Yes maybe some were around before but nothing like it is now.

Im really not seeing any downside here at all.

If you don't mind extremely high-priced, government regulated weed that only makes big corporations money, then there is no problem. If you don't mind paying the extra taxes so your province can spend the necessary money ( law enforcement, regulation, extra health-care costs, and public safety campaigns) in order to effectively legalize marijuana, then there is no problem.

Extremely high priced MJ? I havent seen that yet and I doubt it will ever be like that to be honest.

As far as extra costs. They will make a killing off taxing mj

not even Rebel Media gives it to Trudeau 1/2 as hard as the MSM kills Trump

cmon son

For you Americans unfamiliar with our last election, our current Prime Minister Trudeau was just given unprecedented media support in this country during the recent election. He bribed our national broadcasting service the CBC with $150 million dollars of increased funding to get elected and it paid off wonderfully. One of the main News anchors, Peter Mansbridge gave nauseating coverage of Trudeau, fawning over his election and continues to act as an arm of the liberal government. Our media has never been kinder to a politician.

Trudeau recently gave an interview speaking about his phone call with Emperor Trump and made the following statement...

“He and I had a conversation about being knocked around by the media because — present company excluded — that’s the experience that I’d had for years of people just slamming me and saying ‘he’d never become prime minister,'” Trudeau said.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...nd-by-the-media-in-friendly-ish-call-to-trump

What an absolute piece of shit. This phony, smug, arrogant, gender wage gap propaganda peddling cuck has the nerve to act like he would have any clue what Trump experienced. His ability to manipulate Canadian media is damn good I'll give him that.
So were people slamming him for years saying he'd never become PM??

Extremely high priced MJ? I havent seen that yet and I doubt it will ever be like that to be honest.

As far as extra costs. They will make a killing off taxing mj

Alcohol and Cigarettes are taxed to the high heavens. What benefit has that brought to Canada and how will taxing the hell out of government regulated marijuana change things for the better?

Alcohol and Cigarettes are taxed to the high heavens. What benefit has that brought to Canada and how will taxing the hell out of government regulated marijuana change things for the better?

Well more tax money = more money that could be spent in other areas right? Education, infrastructure, debt etc..

I dont see how its a bad thing

Another video of Trudeau the Cuck being ostracized by the adults while they speak of real issues. How humiliating for the child feminist and embarrassing for my country......again....

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
fucking embarrassing.

but just wait until they need someone to recite the first paragraph of quantum computing froim wikipedia, then they'll all come crawling back to trudeau.

lol Sun News had to apologize for calling him a slut one time. But I think that old TV station was satire (Sun News Network).

Well more tax money = more money that could be spent in other areas right? Education, infrastructure, debt etc..

I dont see how its a bad thing

Alcohol, cigarettes and oil are already highly taxed and where is all that tax-money going as Canada dives deeper into debt? There is also the carbon tax coming very soon. I am not optimistic that the government, especially Trudeau's liberal government, is going to do anything useful with whatever extra tax money (if there is any) that is left over.

Maybe the government finding excuses to taxing everything and everyone up the ass is not necessarily the best solution to improving a society. It certainly is not working in Canada.

Alcohol, cigarettes and oil are already highly taxed and where is all that tax-money going as Canada dives deeper into debt? There is also the carbon tax coming very soon. I am not optimistic that the government, especially Trudeau's liberal government, is going to do anything useful with whatever extra tax money (if there is any) that is left over.

Maybe the government finding excuses to taxing everything and everyone up the ass is not necessarily the best solution to improving a society. It certainly is not working in Canada.

Well last time I checked Canada was ranked either the best or 2nd best country to live in, in the world.

Doesnt seem like things are too bad to me. I live here.

Plus, I can't imagine anyone is going to buy a $10 legal taxed joint when they can buy a $5 black market joint the way they always have.

Well last time I checked Canada was ranked either the best or 2nd best country to live in, in the world.

Doesnt seem like things are too bad to me. I live here.

Trudeau is doing his best to change Canada for the worse by turning the country into a divided, post-nation, debt-filled wasteland.

Plus, I can't imagine anyone is going to buy a $10 legal taxed joint when they can buy a $5 black market joint the way they always have.

I predict the type of marijuana that can be purchased will be limited to a heavily regulated government brand. It will probably be marketed in a cool package though to impress the consumer.

Because Trudeau may have its flaws but Trump is a walking scandal.
i guess, perceived scandals sure. Actual scandals?

i mean who had their defense minister get caught blatantly lying about his past and greatly exaggerating his military achievements, and tbh was probably nabbed in the first place just due to his ethnicity?
and then defended him in Parliament saying 'well, he did apologize'
hahahahahahaha

trump may be a sociopath but at least he has balls, trudeau is pathetic

i guess, perceived scandals sure. Actual scandals?

Percieved scandals? seriously?

Put Obama or any other president in the same exact position as Trump and then imagine the reaction of the media.

Seriously, Trump gets a shitload of leeway because nobody takes him seriously as a politician.

Percieved scandals? seriously?

Put Obama or any other president in the same exact position as Trump and then imagine the reaction of the media.

Seriously, Trump gets a shitload of leeway because nobody takes him seriously as a politician.
Hilary proves that blatantly false

Hilary proves that blatantly false

Really? Benghazi and emails were done to the death.

These 2 things wouldnt even make the news if they were done by Trump.

Just look at how much fuzz was made about Saudi Arabia's donation of 10 million to the Clinton foundation (a real charity), meanwhile Saudi's pledge 100 million to a faux charity by Ivanka and not a peep from anyone.

Back