Trudeau the Cuck says he was knocked around by the media.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
I think Canada is good with being "Pretty alright, eh?"
It's not a place for greatness, apart from wherever GSP happens to be at any given time

raw

You got a heck of a point there

CBC was swooning over Trudeau before he even ran. It's like they were prepping the people for the next chosen winner.

Last edited:
He didn't have to do much, he was going up against Harper. Too bad he's a SJW.

Another video of Trudeau the Cuck being ostracized by the adults while they speak of real issues. How humiliating for the child feminist and embarrassing for my country......again....

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
What is this idiot even complaining about? He's PM. He won a majority.

Is this victimhood among Liberals contagious, or what?
First step [to turning away from victim complex]....elect Donald Trump.

You can't not see the irony here. I don't even like Trudeau, but you cannot be serious with this when I've seen you support Trump, who day after day complains about being treated unfairly and whines about how everyone is out to get him.

The lack of coherency/consistency/honesty on the right is awe-inspiring.

You can't not see the irony here. I don't even like Trudeau, but you cannot be serious with this when I've seen you support Trump, who day after day complains about being treated unfairly and whines about how everyone is out ot get him.

The difference being that Trump's argument is sound. The media has been out to get him. It's so blatant and obvious.

Trudeau on the other hand, has absolutely nothing to bitch about, and yet, he bitches like it's a problem he has to deal with day in and day out. As a Canadian, I can assure you that Trudeau has not seen anything remotely close to any sort of "media frenzy" against his campaign or party. They've called him "too young" sometimes, and reported on his ethics violation case. That's it.

Bottom line, Trump has a case for believing the media hates his guts. Trudeau does not. There is no comparison.

First step....elect Donald Trump.
The difference being that Trump's argument is sound. The media has been out to get him. It's so blatant and obvious.

Trudeau on the other hand, has absolutely nothing to bitch about, and yet, he bitches like it's a problem he has to deal with day in and day out. As a Canadian, I can assure you that Trudeau has not seen anything remotely close to any sort of "media frenzy" against his campaign or party. They've called him "too young" sometimes, and reported on his ethics violation case. That's it.

Bottom line, Trump has a case for believing the media hates his guts. Trudeau does not. There is no comparison.

lol, idk what I expected, but it certainly wasn't the admission that Trump's criticism is warranted because he's insanely, unprecedentedly incompetent and stupid, nor concession that he whines like a little bitch who can't handle 12 year olds on Twitter.

lol, idk what I expected, but it certainly wasn't the admission that Trump's criticism is warranted because he's insanely, unprecedentedly incompetent and stupid, nor concession that he whines like a little bitch who can't handle 12 year olds on Twitter.

I don't know what I expected. A thoughtful response, or the same tired, lame, Libby response that's given every time Trump is brought up.

"Incompetent and stupid little bitch...haha! I'm so clever!"

Typical Libby, is typical.

Boring.

Last edited:
You can't not see the irony here. I don't even like Trudeau, but you cannot be serious with this when I've seen you support Trump, who day after day complains about being treated unfairly and whines about how everyone is out to get him.

The lack of coherency/consistency/honesty on the right is awe-inspiring.

Somebody doesn't know what a victim complex is.

Last edited:
I don't know what I expected. An thoughtful response, or the same tired, lame, Libby response that's given every time Trump is brought up.

"Incompetent and stupid little bitch...haha! I'm so clever!"

Typical Libby, is typical.

Boring.

Ahh, yes, the monolith of reasonability now being liberal. Everyone who realizes the objective truth that Trump is awful, or points out numerous contradictions or double standards, is a lame, boring "libby".

And as much as the new left is devoted to assaulting the Democrats and liberals to beat out of them neoliberal influence, and as sacrilegious as cooperation with them has become, I will no doubt enjoy the left/center-left/center/center-right coalition of basically reasonable minds ("libtards" to you, I'm sure) that will soon begin bludgeoning willfully cognitively dissonant partisan imbeciles such as yourself and your insurrection of stupidity into the gutters of history.

Somebody didn't know what a victim complex is.

Huh?

If you don't think Trump, like the majority of dumb shit white-minority reductionists, has a victim complex, then....well, I would expect that.

Ahh, yes, the monolith of reasonability now being liberal. Everyone who realizes the objective truth that Trump is awful, or points out numerous contradictions or double standards, is a lame, boring "libby".

And as much as the new left is devoted to assaulting the Democrats and liberals to beat out of them neoliberal influence, and as sacrilegious as cooperation with them has become, I will no doubt enjoy the left/center-left/center/center-right coalition of basically reasonable minds ("libtards" to you, I'm sure) that will soon begin bludgeoning willfully cognitively dissonant partisan imbeciles such as yourself and your insurrection of stupidity into the gutters of history.

giphy.gif

Trudeau pulls PR stunts all of the time and the media wets their panties over him like a hormonal school girl. He recently staged a high school grad photobomb and the media swooned. If Trump did the same thing, then the CNN anti-Trump panel would have been out in full force. CBC spent more time discussing the fake photo bomb than they ever spent talking about his controversial vacation with Aga Khan.

For a spoiled brat living off of daddy's money Trudeau gets it pretty easy. Having a big inheritance is something Trump gets attacked for constantly.

Huh?

If you don't think Trump, like the majority of dumb shit white-minority reductionists, has a victim complex, then....well, I would expect that.

What race/ethnicity are you? You seem to have the standard layman marxist fixation on deconstructing "whiteness" and portraying it in that signature dumb-yet-omnipotent manner.

It would be interesting to know if its a case of self-loathe or if you see your political beliefs as an instrument of revenge.

Last edited:
If you are interested, then here is 18 minutes of Trudeau dodging questions about his questionable vacation which is under investigation by the ethics commissioner. Trudeau said he would make the government more transparent and he has done the opposite.

Back