The King of Fedor's nuthuggers competition:)

I actually have a body pillow made out of Fedor's nuts that I hug while I sleep. Beat that, somebody.

Roy-Nelson-vs-Junior-Dos-Santos.jpg

So in your mind Nelson is the bigger guy here...

Shit I might as well gain 40 pounds of fat and be bigger than JDS too

Fedor and Hendo are about the same size, but Fedor is fatter.

Try and understand reason.

Bringing up a pic of a fat dude does nothing for your argument except an attempt at dodging the inevitable apology for being wrong. Which one out of Werdum, Hendo, and Fedor look like Roy Nelson?

mma_e_hendersonscale_576.jpg

fedor-emelianenko-17.jpg

20100625065351_IMG_9403.JPG

7499527-375x413-1401456712.jpg

Yup, these guys look the same and have the same built! Weight should not matter, lmao, idiot!

He loves getting owned by me I guess:)

He keeps coming back for more.

What kind of an idiot would use size argument against Fedor anyway?

Welp when you bring up the fact that Werdum weighed more than Fedor and Hendo and Fedor were about the same size for their fights...I had to own you with facts/math, AGAIN! This is getting too easy, man.

when fedor smiles, 1800 rainbows appear simultaneously around the globe. These rainbows are said to be in solid state but no one has been able to prove such theory yet.

Fedor was a HW Champ that actually fought.

Schilt, June 2002
Herring, 5 months later
Nogueira, 4 months later
Valavicius, 1 month later
Fujita, 2 months later
Goodrich, 2 mo.
Nagata, 4 mo.
Coleman, 4 mo.
Randleman, 2 mo.
Ogawa, 2 mo.
Nog, same day as Ogawa
Nog, 4 mo.
Kohsaka, 4 mo.
CroCop, 4 mo.
Zulu, 4 mo.
(Hand surgery)
Coleman, 10 mo.
Hunt, 2 mo

that's actually 48 months which is 4 years. Lets chart CAin and see how many fights he had in the last 4 years.

Loss 13

Bringing up a pic of a fat dude does nothing for your argument except an attempt at dodging the inevitable apology for being wrong. Which one out of Werdum, Hendo, and Fedor look like Roy Nelson?

Yup, these guys look the same and have the same built! Weight should not matter, lmao, idiot!

Hahaha, weight is not the only factor dumbas*.

Werdum was taller, heavier, had bigger reach and lower fat %.

Making Werdum significantly bigger.

Fedor was a bit taller, a bit heavier, with a bit bigger reach and a good amount more fat than Hendo.

Making them basically the same size.

As is evident in every photo.

fedor-vs-hendo-weigh-ins.png

strikeforce_picks_vegasstyle_fedor_still_a_huge_favorite_over_hendo.jpg

Talking about Fedor's size advantage in this fight is not only stupid, but it's retarded.

If Hendo fought this version of Fedor, then you could talk about a significant size advantage. Fedor was 237 pounder here.

5828.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be honest here Kikikhan. Some of your Fedor posts are kind of creepy to me. I also think some of your posts are borderline-retarded. But you do also have some good posts as well. And you don't seem to bash posters out of nowhere, except when you think people are bashing Fedor even if they really aren't. So yeah... just wanted to post that

I'll be honest here Kikikhan. Some of your Fedor posts are kind of creepy to me. I also think some of your posts are borderline-retarded. But you do also have some good posts as well. And you don't seem to bash posters out of nowhere, except when you think people are bashing Fedor even if they really aren't. So yeah... just wanted to post that

I'd like you to point at my retarded posts. And explain why you think that is the case.

Hahaha, weight is not the only factor dumbas*.

Werdum was taller, heavier, had bigger reach and lower fat %.

Making Werdum significantly bigger.

Fedor was a bit taller, a bit heavier, with a bit bigger reach and a good amount more fat than Hendo.

Making them basically the same size.

As is evident in every photo.

fedor-vs-hendo-weigh-ins.png

strikeforce_picks_vegasstyle_fedor_still_a_huge_favorite_over_hendo.jpg

Talking about Fedor's size advantage in this fight is not only stupid, but it's retarded.

If Hendo fought this version of Fedor, then you could talk about a significant size advantage. Fedor was 237 pounder here.

5828.jpg

LOL all the name calling, somebody gets mad when they get fucking pwned!

Still cannot answer my question of which one looks like Roy Nelson? Since you wanted to post his staredown pic vs JDS to corroborate (google it for definition) your previous post.

You will never outsmart me or out dual me because you are not intelligent enough to do so. DEAL WITH IT MOOBERZ!

Still cannot answer my question of which one looks like Roy Nelson? Since you wanted to post his staredown pic vs JDS to corroborate (google it for definition) your previous post.

You will never outsmart me or out dual me because you are not intelligent enough to do so. DEAL WITH IT MOOBERZ!
facepalm.gif

The photo of Nelson that you posted:) He looks better on than Fedor did vs Hendo.

I did outsmart you and you are not smart enough to understand it:)

According to your logic Nelson was bigger than JDS when they fought.

Nelson was 263 (if he didn't cut weight that is), while JDS was 240.

Making Nelson at least 23 pounds heavier than JDS and according to your logic significantly bigger than JDS.

Because according to your logic, the only factor in determining size is weight.

Yup makes very good sense...

Nelson really dwarfed JDS here.

26_UFC_117_Weighin-Nelson-v-Dos-Santos_display_image.jpg

You got owned. Bad. AGAIN.

The photo of Nelson that you posted:) He looks better on than Fedor did vs Hendo.

I did outsmart you and you are not smart enough to understand it:)

According to your logic Nelson was bigger than JDS when they fought.

Nelson was 263 (if he didn't cut weight that is), while JDS was 240.

Making Nelson at least 23 pounds heavier than JDS and according to your logic significantly bigger than JDS.

Because according to your logic, the only factor in determining size is weight.

Yup makes very good sense...

Nelson really dwarfed JDS here.

26_UFC_117_Weighin-Nelson-v-Dos-Santos_display_image.jpg

You got owned. Bad. AGAIN.

Man you are just too dumb to comprehend logic. You are like a young child who loses in an argument but tries to make up stuff to win. It is fucking hilarious how desperate you are! Chalk another one up for the good guys..later moobz!

Man you are just too dumb to comprehend logic. You are like a young child who loses in an argument but tries to make up stuff to win. It is fucking hilarious how desperate you are! Chalk another one up for the good guys..later moobz!

Nelson really dwarfed JDS...Yup... Thanks for making me realise that...:)

Fedor had an unfair size advantage over Hendo and Nelson vs JDS should have never happened because Nelson had an even more unfair size advantage over JDS...

Poor JDS. Having to deal with a guy so much bigger.

This is OK...:

Strikeforce-HWs-Group-Shot.jpg

But this is a crime...:

Fedor-Hendo.jpg

Yup, using size argument against Fedor really shows your brilliance...:)

Nelson really dwarfed JDS...Yup... Thanks for making me realise that...:)

Fedor had an unfair size advantage over Hendo and Nelson vs JDS should have never happened because Nelson had an even more unfair size advantage over JDS...

Poor JDS. Having to deal with a guy so much bigger.

This is OK...:

Strikeforce-HWs-Group-Shot.jpg

But this is a crime...:

Fedor-vs-Hendo2.jpg

Yup, using size argument against Fedor really shows your brilliance...:)

Here is your exact quote you imbecile: "He lost to 2 HWs who were signficantly bigger than him and one HW who was a bit lighter, had less fat on him and was basically the same size."

So you are making an excuse for Fedor losing because Werdum was "significantly" bigger than him. He was 8 lbs heavier! Yet you try and discredit the fact that Fedor was 16 lbs heavier than Hendo as "they were basically the same size". Which is it moron?

In your mind being significant heavier is Werdum and a bit lighter is Hendo, yet Werdum was only 8 lbs heavier and Hendo was 16 lbs lighter. LMAO!

Cannot wait for your desperate attempt at justifying yourself this time! Let me see you squirm!

Last edited:
Back