The King of Fedor's nuthuggers competition:)

or when he got finished by a middleweight? that was cool!

you make it seem like him finishing arlovski and hunt is supposed to hurt me or something lmao, dont get so worked up buddy.

Don't get so sensitive just because you were wrong in thinking Fedor shouldn't be in the UFC discussion thread.

I mentioned AA and Hunt because they are in the other Fedor hater's AV that posted the pic.

Just not your day today. This should cheer you up:
Fedor forgives you.

I'd like to see Fedor's nuthuggers write posts about the most interresting info about Fedor.

I wonder, if I will learn anything new:)

I'll start:)

Fedor spent 2 years in Russian Army. 1 year as a military fire fighter and 1 year in the tank division. When he entered the army he had to fight to put older guys in their place, because they wanted to enforce Dedovshchina (initiation that includes various ways of abuse from older guys, that causes many recruits to comit suicide). He said that he quickly sorted these things out.

what BS about the military thing. he started doing combat sambo while in the army already, not before. and he never stopped after he was demobilized and became the GOAT.
however when he went to the army, he was in no condition to "sort these guys out".

UFC Discussion

not really surprised that a Conny fan cant read. you are a dumb bunch of motherfuckers, all of you.
"UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here."

not really surprised that a Conny fan cant read. you are a dumb bunch of motherfuckers, all of you.
"UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here."

2v3eyG4.gif

or when he got finished by a middleweight? that was cool!

you make it seem like him finishing arlovski and hunt is supposed to hurt me or something lmao, dont get so worked up buddy.

Finished by a MW?

Hm hm hm.

Let me look.

Noup.

He lost to 2 HWs who were signficantly bigger than him and one HW who was a bit lighter, had less fat on him and was basically the same size.

001_Fabricio_Werdum_and_Fedor_Emelianenko_500x334.jpg

images

fedor-vs-hendo-weigh-ins-e1312065247504.png

Yup, using the size argument against Fedor makes you look very smart...:)

Fact: Fedor's sweater beats out Bill Cosby's sweater as the most recognizable in the world.

lol at Fedor huggers getting worked up at the Hendo photo. It happened, deal with it LMAO.

what BS about the military thing. he started doing combat sambo while in the army already, not before. and he never stopped after he was demobilized and became the GOAT.
however when he went to the army, he was in no condition to "sort these guys out".

Fedor started training judo and Sambo when he was 11. He was fighting in school and in the army.

Finished by a MW?

Hm hm hm.

Let me look.

Noup.

He lost to 2 HWs who were signficantly bigger than him and one HW who was a bit lighter, had less fat on him and was basically the same size.

images

LMAO do the math son!

Weigh in results:
Fedor 229
Werdum 238
7 lbs difference in favor of Werdum.

Fedor 223
Hendo 207
16 lb difference in favor of Fedor. DOUBLE THE WEIGHT DIFFERENCE IN FAVOR OF FEDOR FOR THE HENDO FIGHT AND STILL GOT DAT AZZ KO'D!!!

I love how you just spew shit that is wrong and I have to come in and correct it and call you on it. Plus Hendo had to drink so much damn H20 to get past that 205 mark to even compete.

Finished by a MW?

Hm hm hm.

Let me look.

Noup.

images

Henderson was TRT'd up to the eyeballs.

LMAO do the math son!

Weigh in results:
Fedor 229
Werdum 238

Fedor 223
Hendo 207
16 lb difference in favor of Fedor. DOUBLE THE WEIGHT DIFFERENCE IN FAVOR OF FEDOR FOR THE HENDO FIGHT AND STILL GOT DAT AZZ KO'D!!!

I love how you just spew shit that is wrong and I have to come in and correct it and call you on it. Plus Hendo had to drink so much damn H20 to get past that 205 mark to even compete.

You seem quite obsessed with him, even putting him in your sig, are you going to be ok?

He invented the fedora before it was cool. And quickly disavowed it once hipsters started wearing them.

You seem quite obsessed with him, even putting him in your sig, are you going to be ok?

Well somebody has to correct this imbecile and keep him in check so the new posters do not believe the shit this guy spews. Is it my fault that I was correct in my math?

Fedor made Bigfoot his bitch even after getting defeated by him. This was proven when Bigfoot started lactating after that fight.

LMAO do the math son!

Weigh in results:
Fedor 229
Werdum 238

Fedor 223
Hendo 207

Roy-Nelson-vs-Junior-Dos-Santos.jpg

So in your mind Nelson is the bigger guy here...:)

Shit I might as well gain 40 pounds of fat and be bigger than JDS too:)

Fedor and Hendo are about the same size, but Fedor is fatter.

Try and understand reason.

He loves getting owned by me I guess:)

He keeps coming back for more.

What kind of an idiot would use size argument against Fedor anyway?

Back