The King of Fedor's nuthuggers competition:)

fedorhenderson.jpg

gtfo hater

heck of a lot of orthodox icons on that ...whatever it is next to fedor's shoulder..

His religious crap is a big minus in our "marriage", but I tolerate it, because it's Fedor:)

Fedor felt bad on Bigfoot Silva because of his head, so he let him win. He told Dan Henderson he would play dead and Fabricio that he would jump recklessly into his guard :D

There are only 2 more you can post:)

No matter how you twist it, Fedor only lost 3 fights. All to top fighters, all were great fights.

I'd return the favour and post these kind of photos for Hunto, but I don't have all day.

gtfo hater

Be nice now. There are only 3 non God-like moments in Fedor's 15 year career to choose from so, like recent Hendo wins, rarity is worth mentioning.

I find it most interesting that, in between fighting two of the best heavyweights in the world in Kevin Randleman and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, he decided to fight one of the worst heavyweights in the world in Naoya Ogawa.

Wasn't his choice, the fans voted to see that match up.

Democracy

Murika

If Fedor retired at 32 like GSP, he'd retire with a record of: 30-0 (not counting that NC vs Kohsaka and that win over Hoffman by implementing fear).

But Fedor beat another top 10 HW at 33, wanted to retire, but the weasel convinced him to continue.

Finished that for you.

Speaking of finishes, do you remember when Fedor finished Hunt and AA? That was cool.

or when he got finished by a middleweight? that was cool!

you make it seem like him finishing arlovski and hunt is supposed to hurt me or something lmao, dont get so worked up buddy.

Fedor Emilanenko doesn't flush the toilet, he scares the shit out of it.

Just say the names Anderson, GSP, or Jon Jones and they will appear.

Back