Rewatch What was the worst destruction of a champion ever?

I just got around to watching Topuria vs Volkanovski and it was completely one-sided, short, and most people are now saying Volk is done. He is now 1-3 in his last 4, albeit against top opponents. What was the worst attempt at a belt defence, where the champion had absolutely nothing for the challenger?

I'm going to have to go with Rousey - Holm (UFC 195, 2/1/2016). This was a shocking upset against a seemingly invincible champion and heavy favourite, which took Ronda to the brink of suicide and all but ended her career. Holly stifled Ronda's grappling with ease and humiliated her on the feet, knocking her out cold in the second round.

_xLCZZ.gif
Volk vs. El Matador was heartbreaking

It's crazy how Jones is such a remorseless killer in the cage, but a true holy Saint outside the Octagon
He sacrifices his image to show the world the depraved lows to which humanity willingly goes in the name of violence, thereby warning one and all of the horrors we are capable of.
Truly a saintly being.

Unmentioned fights for sake of discussion (they aren't on the Shogun/Jones level).

BROCKLESNAR beating Randy (so many Brock haters/denialists refused to accept he could beat Randy, he was a betting underdog). He didn't destroy him, but once he started getting comfortable in there he took over fast.

Silva/Weidman 1. I'll never accept the "Anderson was just clowning bro, he wasn't trying!" narrative because Anderson clowned as a tactic. His tactic failed, he clearly lost Rd1 and then had his lights shut out.

Edit: Brock opened as a bit of a dog and moved to a bit of a favourite. Jones was favoured over Shogun. Weidman was the biggest underdog of these 3 specific fights.

Sea level cain was born that day

My contributions: TJ vs Barao 1, and RDA vs Pettis. Two completely unexpected massive upsets where the champ got dominated.
That ass whooping marked the beginning of Showtime Pettis' demise. RDA took his heart home with him.

That ass whooping marked the beginning of Showtime Pettis' demise. RDA took his heart home with him.
And yet Pettis managed to finish Wonderboy and Charles Oliveira after RDA beat him.

I still can't believe Pettis KO'ed wonderboy.

Nunes vs Pena 2

Jones/Shogun

Both of Esparzas title defenses

McG/Alvarez

Usman/Woodley

Anchovies beating up Pettis was pretty fun to watch and was a pretty big upset at the time

Back