The King of Fedor's nuthuggers competition:)

kikikhan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to see Fedor's nuthuggers write posts about the most interresting info about Fedor.

I wonder, if I will learn anything new:)

I'll start:)

Fedor spent 2 years in Russian Army. 1 year as a military fire fighter and 1 year in the tank division. When he entered the army he had to fight to put older guys in their place, because they wanted to enforce Dedovshchina (initiation that includes various ways of abuse from older guys, that causes many recruits to comit suicide). He said that he quickly sorted these things out.

I find it most interesting that, in between fighting two of the best heavyweights in the world in Kevin Randleman and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, he decided to fight one of the worst heavyweights in the world in Naoya Ogawa.

Fedor invented the alphabet while in a burping contest with God.

Fedor is a good artist.

fedor-emelianenko-drawing-1.jpg

fedor-emelianenko-drawing-2.jpg

fedor-emelianenko-drawing-3.jpg

fedor-emelianenko-drawing-4.jpg

fedor-emelianenko-drawing-8.jpg

fedor-emelianenko-drawing-7.jpg

Jp. True talent.

I once heard a Fedor nut hugger call him "Fedorable"... I shit you not.

I find it most interesting that, in between fighting two of the best heavyweights in the world in Kevin Randleman and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, he decided to fight one of the worst heavyweights in the world in Naoya Ogawa.

I don't think he had a choice, it was a Grand Prix and Ogawa advanced in the bracket he was seeded in. I would be willing to guess there were much worse heavy weights than a former world judo champion too.

Fedor actually won the 2001 Tour De France on a unicycle, just to prove to Lance Armstrong he could also do it with one missing. Fedor thinks PED's and wristbands are for pussies.

Last edited:

The Japanese fans decided to change his opponent from Kharitonov to Ogawa.

He divorced his wife, looking for younger meat, then became religious and remarried his first wife, cause divorce is a sin and it's not like you're gonna want ending up in Hell.

The Japanese fans decided to change his opponent from Kharitonov to Ogawa.

I actually forgot that. I thought it was a poll for either ogawa's or fedor's next opponent, not a change. Do you recall?

Fedor was a HW Champ that actually fought.

Schilt, June 2002
Herring, 5 months later
Nogueira, 4 months later
Valavicius, 1 month later
Fujita, 2 months later
Goodrich, 2 mo.
Nagata, 4 mo.
Coleman, 4 mo.
Randleman, 2 mo.
Ogawa, 2 mo.
Nog, same day as Ogawa
Nog, 4 mo.
Kohsaka, 4 mo.
CroCop, 4 mo.
Zulu, 4 mo.
(Hand surgery)
Coleman, 10 mo.
Hunt, 2 mo

I don't think he had a choice, it was a Grand Prix and Ogawa advanced in the bracket he was seeded in. I would be willing to guess there were much worse heavy weights than a former world judo champion too.

Look at the brackets, though. It was clearly set up so that a very easy opponent would get squashed even as far in as the semifinals. Leko vs. Ogawa + Sentoryu vs. Giant Silva? Geez...

Look at the brackets, though. It was clearly set up so that a very easy opponent would get squashed even as far in as the semifinals. Leko vs. Ogawa + Sentoryu vs. Giant Silva? Geez...

Pride always had freakshow fights though, that wasn't the first or last time. I believe the fans chose that matchup based on a previous poster's response (which i vaguely remember). Ogawa was a famous pro wrestler that drew big ratings that was also a multiple time world judo champion and Olympic medalist as well. Ogawa was better than those three and Gary Goodridge at the very least.

Back