The King of Fedor's nuthuggers competition:)

This is becoming the 2 stupid fedor haters thread.

They are only 2 or 3 but very active. Make your :

Fedor haters thread. And fill it with hate.

If fedor is black, he would be called Emelianegro.

I heard that Fedor nuthuggers preferred to be called Fedor squirrels, because squirrels store nuts in their mouths.

Here is your exact quote you imbecile: "He lost to 2 HWs who were signficantly bigger than him and one HW who was a bit lighter, had less fat on him and was basically the same size."

So you are making an excuse for Fedor losing because Werdum was "significantly" bigger than him. He was 8 lbs heavier! Yet you try and discredit the fact that Fedor was 16 lbs heavier than Hendo as "they were basically the same size". Which is it moron?

In your mind being significant heavier is Werdum and a bit lighter is Hendo, yet Werdum was only 8 lbs heavier and Hendo was 16 lbs lighter. LMAO!

Cannot wait for your desperate attempt at justifying yourself this time! Let me see you squirm!

Hhahahahhh. My quote is exactly correct:)

Read it again:)

It's not an excuse that he lost to significantly bigger guys, because he should still have won.

I just explained the reality of the Fedor's size situation.

And I am correct. You are wrong and keep slaying yourself:)

Size in MMA is much more than just weight.

Jones had a height, reach and lower body fat % advantage over Shogun, making him the bigger fighter. I don't care if Shogun was heavier. Jones still dwarfed him.

Denying these facts should make you think that Nelson actuallly dwarfed JDS.

A few pounds of weight advantage is nothing, especially when the "advantage" is in the form of fat and the fight takes place in the standup.

Werdum was significantly bigger than Fedor.

If you only used eyes better.

By your logic, Nelson and Brock were the same size:)

Who is the idiot now?:)

Last edited:
Every Fedor thread I see kikikhan and hungoato go at it.

Because in every thread he comes in and talks about the same old stupid things.

For him Fedor's career is the 3 losses. He ignores the fact that he was THE NR. 1 FIGHTER ON THE PLANET FOR 7 YEAR AND 3 MONTHS AND UNDEFEATED FOR 10.

I make a thread about nuthugger info and try to learn something new, but this moron comes in every Fedor thread and starts to insult my intelligence by throwing fits.

Do you see me sh*tting on the fighters he allways supports like he says in his sig? No, because I know that it's not their fault that their fan is a disrespectful piece of crap. I could easily take a huge dump on any of his favorite fighters, but I don't have to. Fedor is so great that I can easily destroy him (even though he keeps his head in the sand about it) with facts.

Anyone who would actually insult Fedor and suggest that he was significantly bigger than Hendo in their fight, has to be stupid at least.

For him Nelson is the same size as Brock, because he only looks at fighter's weight to decide who is bigger...:)

Back to topic:)

Fedor used to bench and squat 170 kg (374 pounds) when he was lifting a lot at the age of 21-23.

Before transitioning into MMA I spent a lot of time on weight training. During my time in the army all I did was weight training, since there was no opportunity to either box or do distance running. So all I did was lift. When I was on the national Sambo team, I also devoted a lot of time to strength training.

When I transitioned to MMA, I completely stopped weight training, because grappling completely replaced it. Stand-up and ground grappling ? all working with a partner is all I do. I realized that everything else is superfluous. Before you are 20 or so, weight training is needed, but after your body has formed, you need other work.

As far as my results, at the age of 21-23, I bench pressed 170 kilos (375lbs). I squatted approximately the same. Since then, I have never attempted to lift my maximum on a barbell. I devote no time to lifting weights, and try to spend as much time sparring with a partner.

From this you will get the sensitivity to fight. Also, I work a lot on the pull-up bar, and parallel bars, i.e. I work with my opponent?s weight as well as my own body weight. I do floor pushups, dips, core exercises, etc. These are the main exercises that I do for strength training

Why is this in UFC discussion?

Edit: Kiki love for fedor is just straight scary, if fedor knew how creepy his fans were he would be straight out embarrassed. Lmao

Last edited:
I once heard a Fedor nut hugger call him "Fedorable"... I shit you not.

He stole that from some chick in the crowd at Fedor vs Sylvia. She was holding up a sign that said "Fedorable".
That fight was over so quick - and after so much hubbub - that most of my memories of it are of the walk-outs. lol

Edit: Unless, you know, he was the chick from the crowd.

Back to topic:)

Fedor used to bench and squat 170 kg (374 pounds) when he was lifting a lot at the age of 21-23.

When ever i see an athlete say they gave up on all weight training it makes me sad a little inside. Also 374 isn't such a huge number that one can just say oh i'm so strong i don't need to lift anymore. 374 lb squat is actually kinda bad for a 200+lb 6'0 guy. Weight training is vital not in the sense you need to lift to look like uber reem but a proper weight training program will greatly increase you explosive power and ability to recruit maximum muscle fiber in athletic situations that you just won't build up grappling.

Why is this in UFC discussion?

Edit: Kiki love for fedor is just straight scary, if fedor knew how creepy his fans were he would be straight out embarrassed. Lmao

Why don't you mind your own business instead of worrying about me?

If you don't like my posts ignore them.

When ever i see an athlete say they gave up on all weight training it makes me sad a little inside. Also 374 isn't such a huge number that one can just say oh i'm so strong i don't need to lift anymore. 374 lb squat is actually kinda bad for a 200+lb 6'0 guy. Weight training is vital not in the sense you need to lift to look like uber reem but a proper weight training program will greatly increase you explosive power and ability to recruit maximum muscle fiber in athletic situations that you just won't build up grappling.

170 kg is not bad any way you look at it.

He was very f*cking strong.

He became weaker and weaker as he stopped training as intensily and had to train with kids instead of Zentsov, Alex and Kharitonov.

Fedor used his magical fire breath,and lazer eyes to defeat the lizard men,and then swallowed a grenade to save the Fugees.

"UFC Discussion
Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here."

Now post something nice about Fedor or get out, hater.

Fedor is a former pride event? You aren't discussing any events here you are dickriding him with stupid ass shit.

See we discussed him getting beat by a 40 year old MW that struggled to make weight. He must be the first HW to do that.

Edit: I don't even hate fedor but his fans are just insecure

Last edited:
Fedor is a former pride event? You aren't discussing any events here you are dickriding him with stupid ass shit.

See we discussed him getting beat by a 40 year old MW that struggled to make weight. He must be the first HW to do that.

- Fedor lost to TRT HW Henderson.

- Fedor weighed 223 pounds and looked as weak as ever.

- Vadim:

"Prior to his last fight (against Henderson), Fedor

Back