The King of Fedor's nuthuggers competition:)

He's wrong about Werdum and you're wrong about Hendo.
Yay! So much accomplished by your novel-lengthed posts.

Hunt and AA lost to a smaller Fedor. Write a book about those now.

I'm not wrong.

I would be, if weight was the only criteria, but since I expect sherdoggers to be smarter than that, I can't let it fly.

You can't say that Werdum, who had a significant heigh advantage, reach advantage, slight weight advantage and lower fat % wasn't a significantly bigger man.

Meanwhile Fedor and Hendo have almost identical frame and Fedor was a bit heavier but also fatter.

There is no size argument necessery here.

Just look at the photos FFS.

If Fedor was the 237 pound beast that he was in his prime, then I wouldn't say that the size difference was significant, but in this case it was. Not that it mattered.

I was just pointing out the fact that 2 out of 3 Fedor's losses were against significantly bigger guys and one was against a guy basically his size.

And I said that because he keeps on bringing upo the lie that Fedor got KOed by a MW.

TRT Hendo was a HW and he wasn't really smaller. Especially since Fedor didn't even try to grapple.

I would say that Fedor was significantly bigger than Hendo, if they had the same amount of body fat at those weights.

Here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about:

FEDORCOLE1.jpg

Both Fedor and Coleman weighed 224 pounds here, but look at their phisiques. Fedor has pretty low fat % for Fedor, but Coleman is ripped. Making him the bigger man. Not significantly, but he is bigger.

Last edited:
I'm not wrong.

I would be, if weight was the only criteria, but since I expect sherdoggers to be smarter than that, I can't let it fly.

You can't say that Werdum, who had a significant heigh advantage, reach advantage, slight weight advantage and lower fat % wasn't a significantly bigger man.

Meanwhile Fedor and Hendo have almost identical frame and Fedor was a bit heavier but also fatter.

There is no size argument necessery here.

Just look at the photos FFS.

If Fedor was the 237 pound beast that he was in his prime, then I wouldn't say that the size difference was significant, but in this case it was. Not that it mattered.

I was just pointing out the fact that 2 out of 3 Fedor's losses were against significantly bigger guys and one was against a guy basically his size.

And I said that because he keeps on bringing upo the lie that Fedor got KOed by a MW.

TRT Hendo was a HW and he wasn't really smaller. Especially since Fedor didn't even try to grapple.

I would say that Fedor was significantly bigger than Hendo, if they had the same amount of body fat at those weights.

Here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about:

FEDORCOLE1.jpg

Both Fedor and Coleman weighed 224 pounds here, but look at their phisiques. Fedor has pretty low fat % for Fedor, but Coleman is ripped. Making him the bigger man. Not significantly, but he is bigger.

I had to sacrifice my agreeance with your Werdum assessment to have him self reflect on him being wrong about what started all of this: Hendo mw, etc

[YT]?v=gYcHeJ4somU[/YT]

Fedor was actually killed and ressurected the next second when facing Randleman.

Randleman tried his left hook on Fedor too, but Fedor reacted better than CC:

news_eng_26_4_3.jpg

Coleman tested Fedor's chin with a big right hand.

images

hunt-fedor.jpg

So did Hunt.

And with a left hook:

susumu27.jpg

Hunt was talking before the fight that Fedor's chin might be his only weakness. Well it wasn't.

052_Fedor_Emelianenko_vs_Antonio_Silva.0.0.jpg

Big Foot tested it too

20110220091301_IMG_9954.JPG

Remember Overeem and Brown?

Last edited:
I had to sacrifice my agreeance with your Werdum assessment to have him self reflect on him being wrong about what started all of this: Hendo mw, etc

OH, OK:) You are nicer than me then:)

[YT]?v=gYcHeJ4somU[/YT]

Fedor was actually killed and ressurected the next second when facing Randleman.

I did read somewhere that he broke a rib or two, but refused to show it, to keep his invulnerability image intact:)

Awesome pics and comments in your last post. More nuttage for us to hug.

I'm not nicer, just lazier.

Hehe:)

I have a curse of not being able to back down:)

I admit my mistakes when I make them, but I rarely make any, because unlike HuntoGoato (I love Hunt as a fighter BTW), I actually make damn sure that I know what I'm talking about.

Fedor vs Arlovski:

fedoraa.jpg

Fedor vs Werdum:

fabricio-werdum-vs-fedor-emelianenko.jpg

Fedor vs Hendo:

Fedor-Hendo.jpg

Are you blind?

No sane person would even think about mentioning size as a factor in a fight between Fedor and Hendo.

EDM_1800.jpg

Same weight, but not the same size.

God you are a brainless dude, no wonder you are unemployable.

When Fedor lost to Verdoom, what packs of fanboys came to Fedor's back stating he lost due to Verdoom having a "significant" bigger/size advantage? I never said that there was a massive size difference in the Fedor/Hunto fight because it did not matter...Fedor was KO'd face down ass up style. You are the only poster I have seen make an excuse for Fedor losing to Verdoom, stating "he lost to a significant bigger" fighter. Verdoom was not significantly bigger fighter (just more skilled), you just have all the time on your hands to argue it and Fedor fanboyz behind you (although one did correct you but cowardly retracted it) since we are in a Fedor thread. I still have not heard anyone of them say that you were correct about the size difference. I never once talked about the size difference until you brought it up regarding verdoom. Again, come at the king, you bess not miss ya puppet! Lets see you squirm out another worthless rant post with no facts. You would make a good telemarketing rep because you are annoying yet confusingly persistent.

Squirm away!

PS - Gosh that size difference is sooooooooooo "SIGNIFICANT" (Verdoom is jumping up and down in this pic so it looks even taller but Fedor is OBVY thicker):

Fabricio-Werdum-vs.-Fedor-Emelianenko-fight-videos-replay.jpg

God you are a brainless dude, no wonder you are unemployable.

When Fedor lost to Verdoom, what packs of fanboys came to Fedor's back stating he lost due to Verdoom having a "significant" bigger/size advantage? I never said that there was a massive size difference in the Fedor/Hunto fight because it did not matter...Fedor was KO'd face down ass up style. You are the only poster I have seen make an excuse for Fedor losing to Verdoom, stating "he lost to a significant bigger" fighter. Verdoom was not significantly bigger fighter (just more skilled), you just have all the time on your hands to argue it and Fedor fanboyz behind you (although one did correct you but cowardly retracted it) since we are in a Fedor thread. I still have not heard anyone of them say that you were correct about the size difference. I never once talked about the size difference until you brought it up regarding verdoom. Again, come at the king, you bess not miss ya puppet! Lets see you squirm out another worthless rant post with no facts. You would make a good telemarketing rep because you are annoying yet confusingly persistent.

Squirm away!

PS - Gosh that size difference is sooooooooooo "SIGNIFICANT" (Verdoom is jumping up and down in this pic so it looks even taller but Fedor is OBVY thicker):

Fabricio-Werdum-vs.-Fedor-Emelianenko-fight-videos-replay.jpg

I didn't say Fedor lost to Werdum because he was smaller. I said that he was significantly smaller. Which he was. Not an excuse. He lost because Werdum beat him. Fair and square.

You said that Fedor lost to a MW. This is why we are having this conversation. Hendo was a HW and Fedor was a HW when they fought. Size wasn't an issue at all.

I don't care for size when Fedor is in question. He should beat anyone no matter the size. He lost because he f*cked up and his opponents capitalised.

If you are somehow affraid of the fact that 2 of Fedor's 3 losses were vs a significantly bigger fighters, that is your problem.

Fedor on average had a significant size disadvantage in his career. And then he fights a guy close to his size and you ridicule him for fighting a "MW". Pathetic.

You said that Fedor lost to a MW. This is why we are having this conversation. Hendo was a HW and Fedor was a HW when they fought. Size wasn't an issue at all.

Fedor on average had a significant size disadvantage in his career. And then he fights a guy close to his size and you ridicule him for fighting a "MW". Pathetic.

This.

Here is the ultimate nuthuggery. Here it comes, are you ready?:D
Hahaha. I really outdid myself this time:D

Everybody is going crazy over this, right?:

2jb43fd.gif

But it can't hold a candle to this:

20r2vxf.gif

Fap away brethren:D

Back