So is there gonna be a physical bmf belt?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Is this confirmed? If so its lame as fuk and cheapens the brand imo. Has Dana said there is gonna be an actual belt? If so is it gonna be the same as the actual belts?

Meh who cares. Nothing can make the ufc look worse than cm punk and greg hardy being marketed by the ufc.

Also wmma.

s1Cj1Ox.jpg

I'd love to see either guy try to take the real BMF Belt from this man

Screen-Shot-2017-02-19-at-21.47.42.png

Meh who cares. Nothing can make the ufc look worse than cm punk and greg hardy being marketed by the ufc.

Also wmma.
Lol at comparing WMMA(which is awesome) to CM Punk(which is pathetic)

Of course there's a BMF-belt. How the fuck could someone even be a real BMF if he didn't have a BMF-belt. And he better wear that BMF-belt to the grocery store like a BMF.

I guess it's going to be physical. This is McGregor's chance to get an unprecedented 3rd belt.

I can't wait for the memes once we actually get to see this pile of shit belt

I guess it's going to be physical. This is McGregor's chance to get an unprecedented 3rd belt.

Urijah Faber, Kenny Florian and Holly Holm are in the runnings to be the first contenders.

Of course there's a BMF-belt. How the fuck could someone even be a real BMF if he didn't have a BMF-belt. And he better wear that BMF-belt to the grocery store like a BMF.
The real bmf don’t need no fuckin bmf belt for people to know he’s the bmf. He walk in the grocery store and people be “that da bmf right there”. Whatever belt he wearin da bmf belt.

Back