Do people actually think the BMF belt is real?

Stopped caring about legitimacy and belts during Conor's darling run.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not if Max is fighting for it. Hes a lightweight who ran to featherweight his whole career. Theres nothing bad ass about that. Hes fighting for it next isnt he?

Its a fake belt. Originally marketed by the rock, a fake wrestler. It doesnt mean anything, but shertards sperg out whenever someone whispers "bmf belt".

When the fake belt originally got announced by dwayne the rock johnson, people wanted shogun to fight for it, and I disagreed. Shogun has tapped to strikes far too many times to be considered a "bmf". Its a joke that holloway, a guy who got outgrappled by a one legged conor mcgregor, is fighting for "bmf belt".

There are too many pro wrestling angles and disparities for this to even be considered to be taken seriously. The mma community has been dumbed down so hard that a guy like dana white, can market a fake irrelevant belt, and 2020+ mma fans eat it right out of his hand.
It’s real.

You know how many guys take steroids right?

You know ufc isn’t a tournament right?

You know Dana white isn’t really an expert in fights right?

Don’t be a goof

Didnt know so many shertards got so defensive over a pretend belt given away by a pro wrestler

It means you're considered an exciting fighter who always puts on good fights, that means something. It means the fight is probably going to be a banger and more people will watch it, which means more PPV points and more money.

What does the real belt mean? You beat the guy that had it before you, that's what. You might not even deserve it, or you might not even be considered the best fighter, like when Conor won it off Eddie, or Matt Serra off GSP, or you won it by DQ. You can whine about anything not meaning anything if you want

I hope whoever wins the fight takes the time to denounce the fake title and it goes away, it's embarrassing

What kind of moron would turn down ppv points? Gaethje didn't give a shit about the BMF belt until he got to fight for it.

I mean define real ..

It actual exists ...so it is real .

Is it a title like the world championship in prestige...no .. its a belt for marketing of certain fighters of a certain style ..in which Holloway easily meets .

It's a real belt.

Gets real PPV points.

And you can't be a panic wrestler to get it.

What kind of moron would turn down ppv points? Gaethje didn't give a shit about the BMF belt until he got to fight for it.
It's not like these guys aren't going to be on PPVS just because they denounce a fake belt

It’s realer than real deal Holyfield
now all the Sherdog hookers and hoes know how I feel

<GinJuice>
And now you hookers and hoes know how I feel
Well, if it's good enough to get broke off a proper chunk
I'll take a small piece of some of that funky stuff

Sherdog 2024 in a nutshell.

Huuuurrr panic wrestler, bmf belt, ppv points......

I wish the UFC would stop trying so hard to appeal to the gen-z kids.

What's the upside of crying about this belt? It is supposed to guarantee fireworks and with boring champs, not to mention, interim belts, this belt has more indicators to be a tune in fight.

Back