Do people actually think the BMF belt is real?

The title itself doesn't matter, but it does mean they put together another fight between pretty good brawlers. Not sure how making one of the top strikers in the division panic wrestle and LNP over a decade ago would disqualify Max. If anything, making Conor shoot for TDs 5 times and hold top without any GNP or sub attempts should make Max more qualified.
Getting outgrappled by one legged conor doesnt make you a bad motherfucker.

Max just got waxed twice by volk, and volk got DOMINATED in his last 2 fights vs islam.

When the BMF gig finally gets retired, Dwayne Johnson will grab the mic, leave it in the centre of the Octagon and shout "it's still ma boi"

Max just got waxed twice by volk, and volk got DOMINATED in his last 2 fights vs islam.

Max was 21 retard. Idiotic post. Let's disqualify your boy Islam from holding a belt because he got KO'd at 24 by a bjj guy :p

You can't argue it's fake and then come up with completely arbitrary criteria as to why someone doesn't deserve to fight for it.

BMF = fan favorite with exciting fighting style. That's it. It's no less ridiculous than all the times they pull an interim title out of their ass because the champ won't be ready to fight for a couple months.

Remember when Islam got knocked out into another dimension by a guy no longer in the UFC that ended his career on a 5 fight losing streak with a NC...

The BMF title is a real thing. I also believe in santa clause and the tooth fairy.

Its a fake belt. Originally marketed by the rock, a fake wrestler. It doesnt mean anything, but shertards sperg out whenever someone whispers "bmf belt".

When the fake belt originally got announced by dwayne the rock johnson, people wanted shogun to fight for it, and I disagreed. Shogun has tapped to strikes far too many times to be considered a "bmf". Its a joke that holloway, a guy who got outgrappled by a one legged conor mcgregor, is fighting for "bmf belt".

There are too many pro wrestling angles and disparities for this to even be considered to be taken seriously. The mma community has been dumbed down so hard that a guy like dana white, can market a fake irrelevant belt, and 2020+ mma fans eat it right out of his hand.

If an org says an X-belt is real, then it is real.

UFC made the heavyweight belt as well as the BMF-belt.

There is also the Saku-belt , Super Hluk-Belt, Bible-Belt, Tournament Belts etc

minowaman_hulk.jpg

If i create a fighting org (that becomes very successful) and create a Stankypants-Belt, Sherdogger-Belt, Clinton + Epstein = True-Belt, then those belt become real, since there will be fighters fighting for them.

ikuhisa-minowa-3.jpg

Those with Money ALWAYS make the rules in Society.

I hope whoever wins the fight takes the time to denounce the fake title and it goes away, it's embarrassing

Who the hell said getting LNP'd by Conor 11 years and 23 fights ago was the reason?

How do you feel about lifetime achievement Oscars? I feel like the BMF belt is kind of the same thing. An award for people who had overall good careers but couldn't quiiiite get it done in any one specific event.

(and we need Wonderboy vs Bobby Knuckles for the inaugural NMF belt!)

people was belief that space was real and there was not such thing as firmament so...

Back