Do people actually think the BMF belt is real?

P4p Islam

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Its a fake belt. Originally marketed by the rock, a fake wrestler. It doesnt mean anything, but shertards sperg out whenever someone whispers "bmf belt".

When the fake belt originally got announced by dwayne the rock johnson, people wanted shogun to fight for it, and I disagreed. Shogun has tapped to strikes far too many times to be considered a "bmf". Its a joke that holloway, a guy who got outgrappled by a one legged conor mcgregor, is fighting for "bmf belt".

There are too many pro wrestling angles and disparities for this to even be considered to be taken seriously. The mma community has been dumbed down so hard that a guy like dana white, can market a fake irrelevant belt, and 2020+ mma fans eat it right out of his hand.

It keeps me up at night too.... Atoms are mostly empty space, BMF belt is just an object that would pass through the fighter wearing it, if it wasn’t for the force of attraction between the fighter and the belt, strong enough to convince them that they actually exist in there present form.

Posts like this are literally the reason this thread exiats...
Threads like this are why threads like THIS exsist.

BMF belt for every weight class! Male and Female. This is 2024

Its a fake belt. Originally marketed by the rock, a fake wrestler. It doesnt mean anything, but shertards sperg out whenever someone whispers "bmf belt".

When the fake belt originally got announced by dwayne the rock johnson, people wanted shogun to fight for it, and I disagreed. Shogun has tapped to strikes far too many times to be considered a "bmf". Its a joke that holloway, a guy who got outgrappled by a one legged conor mcgregor, is fighting for "bmf belt".

There are too many pro wrestling angles and disparities for this to even be considered to be taken seriously. The mma community has been dumbed down so hard that a guy like dana white, can market a fake irrelevant belt, and 2020+ mma fans eat it right out of his hand.

I doubt many people care about it.

Dana thinks it's cool.

He also thinks slappy fights are cool though.

Back