Media Masvidal wants a BMF vs BMF fight: I will break Gaethje's eye orbital and chop him up

lol not this guy again, does Masvidal even have a winning record in UFC. he's so mediocre in his prime, let alone now. And yup I've seen him fight long before he was ever in UFC, he's really not that good, mediocre.
It's weird because Masvidal would likely beat Conor at WW, and people were interested in watching Conor headline 300 against Chandler, but are now talking like Masvidal is a joke and aren't interested in watching him face a striker because he lost to guys who pose the threat of a takedown.

<{vega}>

Honestly I'd have liked to see this fight if Masvidal was in shape. They could have it at 170. He'd lose but itd be entertaining. Cant be calling people out all fat and shit.

It's weird because Masvidal would likely beat Conor at WW, and people were interested in watching Conor headline 300 against Chandler, but are now talking like Masvidal is a joke and aren't interested in watching him face a striker because he lost to guys who pose the threat of a takedown.

<{vega}>
Masvidal and Conor good riddance to both of them, both drama and so out dated and no good or relevant wins in a very long time. Masvidal has lost so many striking only fights in UFC, I'm not even sure he has a winning record in UFC, him and Conor don't have any interest in seeing

Break his eye orbital? As opposed to his ass orbital?

Masvidal isn't the BMF champ anymore. Hasn't been since he got KO'ed, I don't care what the 'rules' are when it comes to defending that plastic trophy

let it be open weight and let Mas come in fat and heavy and no cutting for Justin either.
It will be a fun first round and it will be over quickly.
We could use a good old freak fight. Its been awhile.

I'd only be interested in Vitor level TRT and he has be on it the whole time. I wanna see real fucking Jungle Jorge this time he's coming out of the fucking steroid jungle

Enjoy what you have, you spoiled brat!

Go home, you're drunk Jorge. There's no universe where he beats Gaethje.

Didn't Masivdal say he felt old and slow against burns and he couldn't move the same way as when he was younger?

Gamebread is too fat at this point. He should be calling out someone like Chris Barnette.

Mas doesn't look like he'd be up for giving away a 3-piece and a soda nowadays

35 wins 17 losses. Pretty pathetic record
Even during the year were i broke both my legs and was wheelchair bound, my street fight record for that year was 112 wins 6 losses
I can vouch for that record, twas a rough year for me as I went 0-112 (mamma didn't raise no quitter)

Ah yeah. I was down for that at first, then I realized what year it is.

He's a prize fighter, bud.

He wants big prizes and does what's super necessary to get them.
Everybody wants big prizes, and doing what is necessary to get them is called winning. He got mopped into retirement because his best days were far behind him and getting a ko over Ben Askren made him somehow think he was a god. It propelled him to be a potential superstar but you also need to win. And he just wasn't.
As I said, I meant no disrespect to him but it's hard to take the guy seriously when he's on a 4 fight losing streak and still acting like he would be champ if he came back. He had his shot and he blew it.

Bud

Masvidal only wants it cause Justin is a light weight

Back