Media Masvidal wants a BMF vs BMF fight: I will break Gaethje's eye orbital and chop him up

Everybody wants big prizes, and doing what is necessary to get them is called winning. He got mopped into retirement because his best days were far behind him and getting a ko over Ben Askren made him somehow think he was a god. It propelled him to be a potential superstar but you also need to win. And he just wasn't.
As I said, I meant no disrespect to him but it's hard to take the guy seriously when he's on a 4 fight losing streak and still acting like he would be champ if he came back. He had his shot and he blew it.

Bud

Jorge made more than a lot of champions.

Bud.

He without a doubt made the right moves as a prize fighter.

That was a good laugh !

I just can’t stand Masvidal! Dude won’t do crap

Would absolutely watch that one. Violence guaranteed.

Not really. Masvidal has looked utterly burnt and lethargic in his last fights. He is clearly not training seriously anymore, and is way too old and past his prime.

If Gaethje beats Max he's going to wait for his title shot. If he loses there's no BMF so i don't see how this happens.

Masvidal is a has been who was never actually very good. The fact that he was ever crowned 'BMF' is a joke, he wouldn't even fight Edwards after cheap shooting him.

Fan of Masvidal here...

He won't do shit to Gaethje other than eat his shots.

Jan -to- Dec '19 Masvidal fucks any version of Gaethje's face up. Post that, it's all Gaethje.

Money and fame changed everything.

Has Masvidal ever responded to Mike Perry’s callout at BKFC? I think Jorge straight up ducked that fight and I’d be more interested to see him fight Perry than either Gaethje or Diaz.

Prime jorge only has a lucky punchs chance against gaethje
current jorge doesn’t even have that

gaethjes striking is so far ahead of anything we saw out of masvidal that it just wouldn’t be a fair fight to make

gaethje could probably take him down and khabib him to be honest, although maybe I’m going too far with that description

Back