So is there gonna be a physical bmf belt?

You should go watch some Cindy Dandois fights until you’re cured.

:rolleyes:
Tell me, how many Cindy Dandois fights have you actually watched?

I'm guessing none.

I believe so, pretty sure white already said that there is... it’s a joke imo considering both guys probably get dominated by the champion or Colby , why should they have a fake belt it’s nothing more then a toy imo , devalues the real championship.

It wont be a belt per se

W7z70jWI_400x400.jpg

Tell me, how many Cindy Dandois fights have you actually watched?

I'm guessing none.
Close to none, which still is one too many. Vicious striker, that girl. Just like her opponent.

EasygoingCleverBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif

I keep asking for a source from anyone who thinks they are making a real belt and no one has one. It's a fucking made up title and Dana uses the word belt/title interchangeably. People need to realize that this is just a promotional tool (something to say to hype the fight) not an actual title/belt.
He flat out said “I’m creating a belt for these two.”

Close to none, which still is one too many. Vicious striker, that girl. Just like her opponent.

easygoingcleverbeardedcollie-dandois-gif
So the extent of your knowledge is one gif.

Impressive.

Dandois is a grappler, and a very good one.

Without open weight fights, this whole premise is fucking retarded.

Wouldnt the "BMF" belt be locked up in a weight class.

At least the super hulk belt was earned by someone who would actually fight anyone.

I know it.

You have already admitted you have no idea what you are talking about, so your opinion is irrelevant.
I now have you tagged as a Cindy Dandois fan. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Good day, sir.

He flat out said “I’m creating a belt for these two.”
I see your point, but until I see a design it's still subjective. I still don't believe it is a literal belt. I think he meant it more as a "title" for who's the most badass. It's an allegory.

What kind of question is this? Never doubt the Dana.

Documentary:

[L.E.] Need to research this more. If Dana has that kind of technology, I may kidnap him and force him to recreate prime Vanessa Angel for me:

Last edited:
I see your point, but until I see a design it's still subjective. I still don't believe it is a literal belt. I think he meant it more as a "title" for who's the most badass. It's an allegory.
I hope you are right. Fan of the fight, would hate the belt.

Back