So…..that guy was going to tear a new one on Volk?

People still believe that USADA actually does anything and that any person with two brain cells to rub can't beat it
So the IV ban isn't real? I wish Johnny Hendricks knew that cause it ruined a great career he was having at WW. And while 90% of Sherdog says Conor was a size bully at FW, he managed to fight their twice under USADA, then decided it was too hard to cut. McKee is an even bigger size bully than Conor. Let's see him come to the UFC and beat both the USADA and all the FWs (and maybe LWs). Easier said than done.

So the IV ban isn't real? I wish Johnny Hendricks knew that cause it ruined a great career he was having at WW. And while 90% of Sherdog says Conor was a size bully at FW, he managed to fight twice under USADA. McKee is an even bigger size bully than Conor. Let's see him come to the UFC and beat both the USADA and all the FWs (and maybe LWs). Easier said than done.
Hendricks notoriously liked to eat and would let himself go between every camp. As he got older, his body wasn't able to shed all those pounds as easily. If you are telling me guys like Costa are still not using IV because off a ban, that's laughable. Costa only got caught for his IV since one of his coaches posted a video of him using lol, aka the same situation with Cro Cop where USADA never caught him, he just told them

I think AJ is a very good FW who on paper presents huge problems for anyone in the division. That said, besides Pitbull, his opponents have an 8-13 record over the last 3 years--and that's againt mediocre competition in Bellator. He needs to prove he's the best, and like I said in my prior comment, I'm very skeptical he can last at FW in the UFC with USADA and IV bans. He's an intriguing LW as well but that's a whole different talent pool.

Hendricks notoriously liked to eat and would let himself go between every camp. As he got older, his body wasn't able to shed all those pounds as easily. If you are telling me guys like Costa are still not using IV because off a ban, that's laughable. Costa only got caught for his IV since one of his coaches posted a video of him using lol, aka the same situation with Cro Cop where USADA never caught him, he just told them
Let your boy come the UFC, go under USADA and we'll see how long he lasts at FW. Like I said, he's even taller than Conor. Even if people still cheat, the mere threat of getting caught keeps PED use and IVs much lower than a Scott Coker org. Keep in mind, Overroid, Bigfoot, Barnett and Werdum all fought in Coker's Strikeforce. None were caught for anything there, but all 4 were busted in the UFC. Two totally different worlds.

Back