So…..that guy was going to tear a new one on Volk?

Seen a lot of those list for pride, wec, strikeforce, ksw and even wwe haha so called shills. Unfortunately those orgs figthers came over and took all the ufc belts lol
Seriously? If you were here during the Pride years, all you heard was how superior they were to the UFC clowns on that TUF show. Shogun, Wand, Big Nog and Cro-Cop were supposed to come to the UFC and destroy everyone. That didn't exactly happen.

Seriously? If you were here during the Pride years, all you heard was how superior they were to the UFC clowns on that TUF show. Shogun, Wand, Big Nog and Cro-Cop were supposed to come to the UFC and destroy everyone. That didn't exactly happen.
Of course I was around but Did you even have to answer that? Of the four guys you named two in Rua and Nog (past their physical primes) won the ufc belt lol. What more did you want them to do? Become a commentator too? Or coach on tuf?

Everyone of those orgs I named came over and took the belts. Hell wwe imports are a 50% success rate (Brock won a belt, punk didnt) in ufc titles lol that in itself should have been enough for you to realize there’s no point in debating this.

pride, strikeforce, wec, ksw and wwe all proved ufc D riding like it’s the only show in town is a waste. McKee vs Pitbull winner having a claim at being the best in this division at the moment is absolutely justified.

Yeah, Shogun, Rampage, and Nog only won titles lmao

I know it’s mostly trolling, but Volk is easily one of the most under rated champs of all time...

imagine thinking he loses to pitbull or McKee right now

Volk is the same guy who has only ever beaten guys whose soul Conor took previously? Lol ok

McKee would run through Volk. Pitbull is still significantly better than Volk.

2005 acct!!! You know better….

Well, to each it’s own. I always felt like Pitbull would lose to Max and Volk. Maybe Ortega as well.

He is legit but not great and father time is knocking big time.

Nah the shills have already pivoted mate, haven't you seen the threads and posts McKee not only would destroy Volk and Max he'd batter Dustin and Olivieira as well, guy's the GOAT already, case closed end of story. Patricio's still an elite fighter but he was never beating Volk or Max but of course on these boards by day's end he'll be a bum who should have retired years ago.
Yeah it's quite comical. I was hoping AJ would win and it was legitimately cool to see people hyped up for a Bellator card for a change but some of these Bellator shills are spineless

People forget how good Volk is, he'd destroy Pitbull and AJ in one night lol. Max is just as good as Volk too and he'd set records on either guys head.

Yeah, Shogun, Rampage, and Nog only won titles lmao
Shogun and Rampage along with Forrest, Machida, Rashad. They were in the mix but weren't far superior like they were supposed to be. In fact, Forrest (a "TUF clown" the Pride cult always made fun of) beat both of them. Big Nog won an interim belt against Sylvia but lost it in his first defense when Mir destroyed him. He had an overall losing record in the UFC.

Shogun and Rampage along with Forrest, Machida, Rashad. They were in the mix but weren't far superior like they were supposed to be. In fact, Forrest (a "TUF clown" the Pride cult always made fun of) beat both of them. Big Nog won an interim belt against Sylvia but lost it in his first defense when Mir destroyed him. He had an overall losing record in the UFC.

Rampage had a mental breakdown from having his money embezzled and Shogun ended up with no ACL's in his first fight lol

Sorry injuries happened and Rampage lost his title and the confidence he had when he lost a fuckload of what he thought he had saved for retirement.

Yeah, Nog still won the belt, regardless of age catching up with him. Maybe he should have been fighting HW stalwarts like cabbage lmao

Forrest beating those two are the biggest blow to pride fans forsure <36> also remember when cro cop was gonna demolish everyone in the ufc even Randy after outclassing Eddie Sanchez @ 67 and winning the open weight Gp a couple months prior then Gonzaga and kongo fights came and he was “washed up”. Also Frank mir deserves more respect he destroyed big nog with uppercuts and this is after the motorcycle accident <Lmaoo>

Reactions: mkt
Volk outstrikes and outgrapples both to a dominant UD.

Must say.that mir destroying nog was a hell of a shock for me. I was sure this would have been a mismatch (well it was, but the other way around)

Reactions: mkt
Rampage had a mental breakdown from having his money embezzled and Shogun ended up with no ACL's in his first fight lol

Sorry injuries happened and Rampage lost his title and the confidence he had when he lost a fuckload of what he thought he had saved for retirement.

Yeah, Nog still won the belt, regardless of age catching up with him. Maybe he should have been fighting HW stalwarts like cabbage lmao

Oh yes...excuses. Rampage was full of them: overtrained, undertrained, A-Team movie, too many energy drinks, Dolce was too mean hiding his candy bars, etc. That's a joke. And I love how the ACL excuse works for Shogun but not GSP and many other UFC fighters who have had serious injuries and multiple surgeries as well. As for Nog, Sylvia was the same age and had suffered plenty of damage as well. Mir had a terrible motorcycle injury and suffered several brutal KO losses before he fought Nog. So those excuses don't fly either.

Oh yes...excuses. Rampage was full of them: overtrained, undertrained, A-Team movie, too many energy drinks, Dolce was too mean hiding his candy bars, etc. That's a joke. And I love how the ACL excuse works for Shogun but not GSP and many other UFC fighters who have had serious injuries and multiple surgeries as well. As for Nog, Sylvia was the same age and had suffered plenty of damage as well. Mir had a terrible motorcycle injury and suffered several brutal KO losses before he fought Nog. So those excuses don't fly either.

He literally found out his savings had been fucked a few days before the Forrest fight.

you're probably poor and don't know what it's like losing a lot of money outside of the 5$ in your wallet. It's devastating.

Not every injury is the same, no every recovery is the same.

Man I wish I lived in such a A/B world like yourself. Creating so many bogus dichotomies with no room for nuance.

Lima might have been even funnier, started that fight with Bellator fanboys saying he'd beat Usman easily and give Adesanya the toughest fight of his career to he should retire come fights end, can barely compete anymore, exposed.

I wonder if usman and adasanya will be “ exposed “after 40 mma fights.

Dang, @GueseGuy what a pivot.

Where did your Pitbull avatar go?

Bellasnore shills and the "true #1" lol, McGee and pitbull would be fighting for rank 15 in the UFC. Maybe we can get Wilson Reis to come fight them and boost their resumes.

You didn't learn with Straus. Or Brooks. Or Hioki. Or Mousasi. Edgelords thinking they have secret knowledge no one else sees. Nope, you're just overestimating your analytical skills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back