So…..that guy was going to tear a new one on Volk?

I have serious doubts about Mckee being able to make 145lb under USADA and IV bans
But wait...I thought we could only say Conor was a "size bully" and "in the wrong weight class" at FW? You can't say that about Bellator fighters, right? For the record, Conor still made FW twice after USADA and IV bans.

Volk is the same guy who has only ever beaten guys whose soul Conor took previously? Lol ok

McKee would run through Volk. Pitbull is still significantly better than Volk.

Keep it up and make more stupid posts like this, and you may just join my exclusive Bellator shill list in my signature. You clowns are pathetic

Keep it up and make more stupid posts like this, and you may just join my exclusive Bellator shill list in my signature. You clowns are pathetic
Think you have to move GueseGuy up that list to number one after this latest truly epic performance, you checked out his new AV? Patricio's magically disappeared.

McKee finishes Volk in less than a minute
Why stop there? I'm sure he'd move to LW and dominate that class to the point Khabib would come back and get abused by that Brazilian midget. Then Pitbull runs through Usman, Israel and all the way to Ngannou.

5'6", 34-year old Pitbull would probably be a bigger flop than Hector Lombard and maybe even Will Brooks at this point.

Pitbull may be past his prime, I still think he beats Volk. Max would be a much tougher fight though.

Why stop there? I'm sure he'd move to LW and dominate that class to the point Khabib would come back and get abused by that Brazilian midget. Then Pitbull runs through Usman, Israel and all the way to Ngannou.

That guy is a troll, lol.

Save yourself some time.

Reactions: mkt
Then takes over the grappling and boxing worlds simultaneously, and subsequently be made Emperor of the World because no one can beat the man in single combat.

Pitbull still stiffens Volk
Pitbull couldn't finish Weichel, Emmanuel Sanchez or freakin' Juan Archuleta (who lost to Sergio Pettis, LOL) but he's going to KO the UFC FW champ with ease? It's MMA and anything could happen, but I wouldn't bet on that.

Then takes over the grappling and boxing worlds simultaneously, and subsequently be made Emperor of the World because no one can beat the man in single combat.
Of course his crowning achievement will be defeating the Paul brothers. Tyson Fury would be a mere footnote for him.

Pitbull still stiffens Volk
tenor.gif

Pitbull couldn't finish Weichel, Emmanuel Sanchez or freakin' Juan Archuleta (who lost to Sergio Pettis, LOL) but he's going to KO the UFC FW champ with ease? It's MMA and anything could happen, but I wouldn't bet on that.

He did finish Sanchez and Weichel though.

Nah the shills have already pivoted mate, haven't you seen the threads and posts McKee not only would destroy Volk and Max he'd batter Dustin and Olivieira as well, guy's the GOAT already, case closed end of story. Patricio's still an elite fighter but he was never beating Volk or Max but of course on these boards by day's end he'll be a bum who should have retired years ago.
B=Bum, B=Bellator.. there Bellator=Bums (except Machida)

Seen a lot of those list for pride, wec, strikeforce, ksw and even wwe haha so called shills. Unfortunately those orgs figthers came over and took all the ufc belts lol

Conor took Max's soul via a decision? I'm curious are you genuinely trolling or are you borderline if not actually retarded?
you can’t troll successfully without building your case off a fact. And the fact is Conor absolutely son’d Max

He did finish Sanchez and Weichel though.
So he finished each of them once and went to a decision with each once....I forgot how many times he fought the same guys. That said, Volk is a better fighter than either of them. And it's not like Pitbull finishes everyone he fights.

Back