So…..that guy was going to tear a new one on Volk?

Nah the shills have already pivoted mate, haven't you seen the threads and posts McKee not only would destroy Volk and Max he'd batter Dustin and Olivieira as well, guy's the GOAT already, case closed end of story. Patricio's still an elite fighter but he was never beating Volk or Max but of course on these boards by day's end he'll be a bum who should have retired years ago.

Nah the shills have already pivoted mate, haven't you seen the threads McKee not only would destroy Volk and Max he'd batter Dustin and Olivieira as well, guy's the GOAT already, case closed end of story. Patricio's still an elite fighter but he was never beating Volk or Max but of course on these boards by day's end he'll be a bum who should have retired years ago.

They have pivoted.

They have pivoted.
Bellator fanboys right now;
GlassHastyBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif

Just like how they pivoted from Lima to Amosov.

I guarantee you that they will jump on Burnell nuts if he beat McKee.
Lima might have been even funnier, started that fight with Bellator fanboys saying he'd beat Usman easily and give Adesanya the toughest fight of his career to he should retire come fights end, can barely compete anymore, exposed.

I have serious doubts about Mckee being able to make 145lb under USADA and IV bans
Interesting take, not sure about all that but he looked massive af or was it that Pitbull was undersized? Guy's not keeping his 155 pound belt for much longer. Might pull an Aldo and go down to 135 where he could still compete.

Volk is the same guy who has only ever beaten guys whose soul Conor took previously? Lol ok

McKee would run through Volk. Pitbull is still significantly better than Volk.

Just like how they pivoted from Lima to Amosov.

I guarantee you that they will jump on Burnell nuts if he beat McKee.

I like Lima. Great guy. Solid fighter. Every chance they got, they said he would be top three in the UFC. The guy would get grappled to death before he ever got a title shot. Belloltor has some good fighters but they'll never prove their greatness until they leave, if they haven't proven it before and left at the tail end of it to sign there.

Reactions: mkt
Interesting take, not sure about all that but he looked massive af or was it that Pitbull was undersized? Guy's not keeping his 155 pound belt for much longer. Might pull an Aldo and go down to 135 where he could still compete.

Perhaps Pitbull was undersized, but he fights at 155lb too and Mckee literally looked.like he had 25lbs on him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back