So…..that guy was going to tear a new one on Volk?

Oh yes...excuses. Rampage was full of them: overtrained, undertrained, A-Team movie, too many energy drinks, Dolce was too mean hiding his candy bars, etc. That's a joke. And I love how the ACL excuse works for Shogun but not GSP and many other UFC fighters who have had serious injuries and multiple surgeries as well. As for Nog, Sylvia was the same age and had suffered plenty of damage as well. Mir had a terrible motorcycle injury and suffered several brutal KO losses before he fought Nog. So those excuses don't fly either.

I knew a guy who was depressed because his wife and children died in a car accident. It was really affecting him on a daily basis.

I’m like nice excuse. Get over it. Do your job. That’s just an excuse to not crush day in and day out.
Excuses man.

He literally found out his savings had been fucked a few days before the Forrest fight.

you're probably poor and don't know what it's like losing a lot of money outside of the 5$ in your wallet. It's devastating.

Not every injury is the same, no every recovery is the same.

Man I wish I lived in such a A/B world like yourself. Creating so many bogus dichotomies with no room for nuance.
It's hilarious to see someone so blinded by their biases use fancy words like "dichotomies" and "nuance." Nuance is helpful when it helps build a one-sided case, right? You start with an ad hominem, continually use confirmation bias then pretend to be smart. Just admit you're a Pride cultist and see if you can find a 12-step group or something.

I knew a guy who was depressed because his wife and children died in a car accident. It was really affecting him on a daily basis.

I’m like nice excuse. Get over it. Do your job. That’s just an excuse to not crush day in and day out.
Excuses man.

Damn ur a pos

Excuses man.
Yeah, cause Rampage is the only fighter ever to have personal problems. It's more like he was the biggest drama queen who told the world about his every issue and peddled excuses like junkies peddle crack. Plenty of fighters have had worse things happen to them and didn't whine about them after losing fights or having disappointing performances.

It's hilarious to see someone so blinded by their biases use fancy words like "dichotomies" and "nuance." Nuance is helpful when it helps build a one-sided case, right? You start with an ad hominem, continually use confirmation bias then pretend to be smart. Just admit you're a Pride cultist and see if you can find a 12-step group or something.
Pride cultist? Nah he just started watching.

No, nuance matters in every case. In this case, yes it's relevant as to why people are or weren't successful when you just lumped them all together. You're the one who created the dichotomy. I didn't resort to personal insults either, you're just poor and that's okay. I don't judge the less fortunate on sherdog. Not everyone can be successful, just keep trying.

Btw, I am not a PRIDE cultist, I'm a K-1 Hero*s cultist

I wonder if usman and adasanya will be “ exposed “after 40 mma fights.
You’re a combat sports casual adesanya has already fought over 110 fights in 3 different sports. Only lost 6(arguably won 2 of them) BTW also Lima was always overrated top grapplers would beat him and Bellator didn’t have many outside of Rory and Askren who he lost to.

What’s worse? the Bellator shills or the guys who won’t put respect on someone’s name if there NOT in the UFC………..

McKee is clearly a top FW in the world and would be at home in the top 5 in the UFC. I personally think Max is a terrible stylistic match up for him tho.

No, nuance matters in every case. In this case, yes it's relevant as to why people are or weren't successful when you just lumped them all together. You're the one who created the dichotomy. I didn't resort to personal insults either, you're just poor and that's okay. I don't judge the less fortunate on sherdog. Not everyone can be successful, just keep trying.

Btw, I am not a PRIDE cultist, I'm a K-1 Hero*s cultist

An anon on an MMA forum who knows the financial status of another anon. Yeah, that sounds credible. My net worth is likely in the Top 3% here (which may not be saying much), but it's totally irrelevant to this discussion. In fact, I've probably lost at least as much $$ as Rampage did in a 24-hour period--not something I'm proud of, but it happens. But I digress. That's just another tangent since you can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag and keep bringing up other topics. Bye.

What’s worse? the Bellator shills or the guys who won’t put respect on someone’s name if there NOT in the UFC………..

McKee is clearly a top FW in the world and would be at home in the top 5 in the UFC. I personally think Max is a terrible stylistic match up for him tho.
He has one top 10 win.

Reactions: mkt
2005 acct!!! You know better….

Well, to each it’s own. I always felt like Pitbull would lose to Max and Volk. Maybe Ortega as well.

He is legit but not great and father time is knocking big time.
If pitbull loses his next outing I too will say he’s done being elite and past his prime for sure

You’re a combat sports casual adesanya has already fought over 110 fights in 3 different sports. Only lost 6(arguably won 2 of them) BTW also Lima was always overrated top grapplers would beat him and Bellator didn’t have many outside of Rory and Askren who he lost to.

See the words. mma fights fella. As the guy was talking about a guy with 40 mma fights exposed. Ya know with 40 mma fights. Which is the sport we’re talking about.

Let’s talk about bo Jackson nfl accomplishments while you talk about him playing for the royals and sox.

you weirdo man. Lol

also. Lima beat the shit out of Rory. Askren dominated that fight at he’s the best wrestler ever at 170.

Damn ur a pos

It’s a comment to the guy who said valid reasons for a performances and sometimes a fighter just aren’t themselves. And are just an excuses. Fuck th reasoning and what is. Those things are excuses.
He should apply the standard of fighting with life. And a normal job was my point.

very few can trudge through certain things like nothing happened and be the same day in and out.

When has anyone said McKee shouldn't be respected or wouldn't do well in the UFC? I certainly haven't. I'm just tired of hearing how he and (before him) Pitbull would finish every UFC FW in 15 seconds. These Bellator shills have complete disrespect for Volk and act like him beating Mendes, Aldo and Max (twice) is absolutely nothing compared to Pitbull's wins over Juan Archuleta and Pedro Carvalho.

See the words. mma fights fella. As the guy was talking about a guy with 40 mma fights exposed. Ya know with 40 mma fights. Which is the sport we’re talking about.

Let’s talk about bo Jackson nfl accomplishments while you talk about him playing for the royals and sox.

you weirdo man. Lol

also. Lima beat the shit out of Rory. Askren dominated that fight at he’s the best wrestler ever at 170.
Lima is 1-1 vs. a Rory who was shot after the Lawler rematch, Wonderboy beatdown and KO loss in a really ill-advised fight against MW/LHW Mousasi.

Askren barely beat Jay Hieron, who was 1-4 in the UFC and finished by GSP and Woodley.

AJ finishes Volk in the same fashion. Short fighters have no chance vs AJ.

Max and Zabit are the only 2 fighters that could beat AJ

Also, Pitbull would beat Volk

People still sleeping on Volk. Max was destroying t rex armed guys left and right before Volk too….. When that AJ guy goes to the ufc and gets tona title shot, we will talk. He is a promising talent and that’s where it ends as of now.

Reactions: mkt
I have serious doubts about Mckee being able to make 145lb under USADA and IV bans
People still believe that USADA actually does anything and that any person with two brain cells to rub can't beat it

tenor.gif

Back