Elections Ron DeSantis drops out of Republican presidential race: how do you grade his campaign?

I suggested this on this forum a while ago. Can't remember who but they said he had no chance, I pointed out that he's favourite on our betting market, the response was it's biased because it's probably a right wing app ha ha
Did you say there's a place I can get good odds betting against Trump in the 2024 general election?

Please, do tell.

Will be? It is a shame he's even the leading candidate. But I suspect that will not last. In fact, I've bet on it.

Id like to hope so
But I have no faith in humanity
Plus. the memes will be glorious

That's because Nimarata runs for political office as her alter ego Nikki -- a white woman with deep Southern roots. And being that she ran for governor during the pre-Trump era, none of her Republican rivals were willing to point that out for fear of the political backlash. But we live in the Trump era now. That's all on the table.

If she ever polls above 40% then Trump will never say the name Nikki again. If she sniffs 50% then he posts this picture to Truth social:

5835e5cfe483f.image.jpg

If she cracks 50 then the gloves come off. Full birtherism 2.0 (or is it 3.0 after Cuban-Canadian Ted Cruz?) And did you know her father taught at a black college? "People are saying he taught CRT." So many possibilities.

[<diva2]

That is a fascinating conspiracy theory, until of course you find out that she's been the one putting being Indian in all her campaign ads and interviews for her entire career.

What would be the "political backlash" for saying her parents are from India, if you think nobody would vote for her because of it, that isn't what "backlash" means.

Lol at pretending you uncovered some secret that she has at least 2 decades of putting in her own political ads. You're like Sherlock Holmes with downs syndrome.

Maybe leave the race hoaxing to democrats pretending to be minorities for career advancement, they're better at it and it actually works on them.

Did you say there's a place I can get good odds betting against Trump in the 2024 general election?

Please, do tell.

Trump is $2 and Biden is $2.70 on Sportsbet in Australia, what are the odds in the US?

I suggested this on this forum a while ago. Can't remember who but they said he had no chance, I pointed out that he's favourite on our betting market, the response was it's biased because it's probably a right wing app ha ha
He was the Vegas favorite in January 2020, too.

How many dementia tests is trump taking? Only trump would brag about taking dementia tests

Here's a sample test of what Trump has been bragging about for years:

lmao.

I think more people should question him about why he even took it? Because the test is normally only given when someone is concerned someone else is experiencing dementia or some sort of serious cognitive problem. The fact that he was even given it is worrying.

I give it an A.

A solid rating of liquid turd in a political context.

Donny T shut down the media’s fake news about his mental state years ago.

You ever heard his recent “speeches” ?

Obama, Pelosi - Hayley, Forts in World Wars, ring a round the Rosie’s, etc etc.

Dude’s so demented there’s no way he’s wiping clean. Unpossible.

I like the idea of politicians challenging one another to dementia tests of all things.

Donald the great MAGA king vs. "Right wing Hillary Clinton" Nimroda Haily

Winner of the dementia test faces Joe Biden in a spelling contest

<Oku02>

You ever heard his recent “speeches” ?

Obama, Pelosi - Hayley, Forts in World Wars, ring a round the Rosie’s, etc etc.

Dude’s so demented there’s no way he’s wiping clean. Unpossible.

Desantis focused too much on the culture wars and not enough on showing he could govern.

At the end of the day, no one cares about woke when you have other concerns such as home insurance premiums going up by 40%, which is happening in Florida now under Ron's watch.

Last edited:
Dude thought he was the heir apparent because Florida of all places thought he was great. Dude got smeshed by Disney and it was all down hill from there.

Back