Law Florida - Senate passes Republican sponsored Bill to outlaw lab-grown meat. DeSantis supports ban

But you cannot stop yourself from continuing to do it.
TZh2bw.gif

Well hey, anything is up for discussion. But my point was that right now it not in the same ballpark as say lab grown chicken, as eating human flesh would face extreme backlash because of the societal/cultural/religious taboos cannibalisms has associated with it.

Depends where you live Mr. Child....

Sorry, but as gross as I find lab grown meat, outlawing it? Fucking Florida repubs are insane. No different than tofu. This is because they are backed by livestock associations
I you’re the first conservative not on board with the ban in almost 4 pages.

This is just more cronyism. Fucking disappointing to see so many people siding with this obviously corrupt decision.

Chuds will always be the right

They demonize creativity and as a result have to steal ideas from the left and corrupt them.

Kind of like twisting elves to make orcs.

Or turning "woke" (vigilance against racism) into an insult. How crap do you have to be to run defense for racism?

thanks chief, not really sure how to upload or posts pics/gifs in here anymore.

That's what I don't like about the new forum. In the past I could link pics from a free image-hosting site, but can't anymore. Direct linking for media is only allowed for some sites.

Why shouldn't human grown meat be for consumption, if we're going down this path? Nobody is dying over it? Maybe it tastes good?

@senri
Let's pretend you own a grocery store....how likely do you think you'd be to sell "Human Meat".

It's just fundamentally wrong, you wouldn't feed dog meat to a dog would you?

Nobody is going to culture a product that will have a 0.01% market share...not to mention that you and the Chuds would burn the production facility to the ground.
Why suggest something so fucking stupid?

In point of fact, they are just replicating the muscle tissue at this point, so it doesn't taste like anything good.
The marbling and fat content lends the flavor...allegedly, so the creators are still mucking about with trying to develop an edible product.

It's not like they are able to synthesize a rib eye.

Lab grown meat hasn't been high on my list of food items to try. I was thinking, lets others give it a go first, and I might try it after a few years of others being guinea pigs.

I can imagine it will be a thing in other states though. Hope it turns out to be safe and healthy for those that buy.

I saw a video last week I believe about a UK plant making synthetic beef from human cells. If that is true, it is disturbing.

I didn't realize so many people here support factory farming and are against alternatives.

That's what I don't like about the new forum. In the past I could link pics from a free image-hosting site, but can't anymore. Direct linking for media is only allowed for some sites.

Yeah, you still can.

Grab the image link, click the picture icon then click the "link" icon and paste the image link.

001.jpg

i don't have that ability in the war room for some reason - neither from the phone or the chrome browser

Have you tried turning it off and then on again?

Lately I've found a lot of things are changing in ways I don't like. At first I just assumed as an old coot it was just technology passing me by, but honestly things have just gotten worse. Windows 11 added steps to menus that are not only useless they add extra clicks. I literally have to click an extra button to get to what used to be the first menu.

Considering how much media I download and the number of files I love around, every little bit makes a difference.

I've been forcing myself to watch videos talking about how great Windows 11 is just so I can take advantage of the good instead of just cursing the bad.

Back