Netherlands to withdraw food and shelter from failed asylum-seekers

Also, there are roughly a billion people in europe, about half of them in the EU. The EU is expecting about 800K refugees this year. That's a tiny fucking dent. Even if they got three times that, it would be a half a percent of the total population. That's not a demographic shift. That's a fart in a stadium, even if it continued for a couple years.

Nothing like an american telling us what to do, after your guys fucked it up in the middle east.
800k a year my ass, only germany took half of that number in the first half of the year.
Europe has already enough problems with population density and housing as it is, taking millions of economic migrants is not something sustainable by no means. In germany we have to close schools and use them for immigrant housing.
We have more then 3 times your population with less then half inhabitable land, add that these refugees migrate to the rich european nations and you get a highly disproportionate spread.
It gets to the point where enough is enough and measures need to be taken in order to stop it.

Nothing like an american telling us what to do, after your guys fucked it up in the middle east.
800k a year my ass, only germany took half of that number in the first half of the year.
Europe has already enough problems with population density and housing as it is, taking millions of economic migrants is not something sustainable by no means. In germany we have to close schools and use them for immigrant housing.
We have more then 3 times your population with less then half inhabitable land, add that these refugees migrate to the rich european nations and you get a highly disproportionate spread.
It gets to the point where enough is enough and measures need to be taken in order to stop it.

Why should Germany remain majority white or German? Let alone Christian?

1. because its their country
2. people tend to do what best for their interest for their family
3. why should Japanese, Chinese, Korean people also want to remain majority in their country and embrace the culture that originated from that country.

3. why should Japanese, Chinese, Korean people also want to remain majority in their country and embrace the culture that originated from that country.

I think he was ironic

What, feeding refugees for a few weeks while you process their paperwork is SJW now? Are you a crazy person, or just devoted to rendering the term meaningless?

Most of these immigrants have no problem dragging the economy down in these host countries. Gotta take that into account eh?

Because they are enlightened enough to not have been duped by self-destructive thinking which embraces becoming minorities in their own home lands? White people have a problem and it is the fact that they have so many 'intellectuals' who pick up on an elitist, smug, self-righteous ideological thinking called ____ and therefore they find it 'hip' to degrade themselves and advocate their own self-destruction.

So I say my good sir perhaps this is evolution? Only the best quality white people will move on?

Why shouldn't it?

Because white guilt.

Bingo. European countries aren't melding pots. Thousands of years of history, culture, and heritage won't be flushed down the toilet.

But why is it bad if Europe's history disappears? We are all human after all and all the same right? So with the passing of Europe's old history a new history can emerge in Europe!

1.) Because finding a new place isn't instantaneous.
2.) Because nobody is forcing the country to do so. The country is doing so of its own choice, one that a certain canadian disagrees with. Suck it up.
3.) Because that's a shit analogy. A better one is somebody breaks into your home to evade a dangerous storm. Under the common law, you do have an obligation to let them stay there until the storm passes. This is a long-standing principle of western society, even if you're too *****rdly to understand it.

Wtf? Someone breaks into your home to avoid a storm, you have to let them stay there?

Even if this were true, would you be expected to house and feed them a month later after you have told them to leave?

But why is it bad if Europe's history disappears? We are all human after all and all the same right? So with the passing of Europe's old history a new history can emerge in Europe!

History leads to culture, and shapes societies. We all have the same chance to be equal as individuals, but some societies/cultures are better than others though. For example:

A culture that's ok with pedophilia is lesser than one that protects children.
A culture that values women the same as men is better than one that thinks they're little more than chattel.
A culture that thinks rape is not ok is better than a society that thinks the person who got raped should be punished.
A society that thinks homosexuals should be tolerated (at the very least) is better than one that tries to teach them how to fly off tall buildings.

I, for one prefer to live in a secular society as opposed to one based on a tribal, stone aged system.

Because if retarded, unemployed and or lazy muslims take over, who is gonna pay the bills?

I like how people forget that white people have come up with the society's that uneducated people run to, but then want the unedcated lazy, religious freaks to take over

It really is true that right wingers,the religious crowd have the morals of a serial killer.

I don't believe in religion at all but if Jesus was real he would be so ashamed u losers call yourselves Christians.

It really is true that right wingers,the religious crowd have the morals of a serial killer.

I don't believe in religion at all but if Jesus was real he would be so ashamed u losers call yourselves Christians.

This does not concern Christianity. The Netherlands is hardly Christian as it is.

This is a logical approach. And in reality its the religious who are often in favor of mass immigration look no further than the Churches in America.

What a dumbass

A couple posters in here say a country shouldnt keep paying for people after they tell them to leave and you try to say all religious people are like that and are evil.

I see some blacks running around and shooting each other, they all must be stupid criminal pieces of shit.

Dumbasses be dumdassin!

Because if retarded, unemployed and or lazy muslims take over, who is gonna pay the bills?

I like how people forget that white people have come up with the society's that uneducated people run to, but then want the unedcated lazy, religious freaks to take over

Yeah I agree. Though to be perfectly honest id flee Sweden, Norway, or Denmark for Lebanon any day.

What a dumbass

A couple posters in here say a country shouldnt keep paying for people after they tell them to leave and you try to say all religious people are like that and are evil.

I see some blacks running around and shooting each other, they all must be stupid criminal pieces of shit.

Dumbasses be dumdassin!

Way too logical man. You forgot your dose of white guilt, your vitamin shame and your ____studies 101!!

But yes. Interesting how the critics are crying of human right abuses yet they are silent when set 'refugees' are exposed as frauds and or when native citizens of a nation go without FOOD, OR SHELTER just so havidhduebogod mubammad can eat steak on tax payer dollars all in the name of liberalism!!!

Thanks for being objective.

On the point of meeting basic humanitarian needs I so very much want to, and do (reluctantly) agree with you. We have to keep our humanity intact, or we're nothing more than animals, or ISIS.

My only question is how to deal with the burden? Greece is going broke, Italy is on the verge, eastern Europe can't handle the financial burden, western Europe is running into theological/societal conflicts. Eastern Europe (the point of entry) is running out of patience. People are less charitable when charity takes food out of their family's mouths.

Does the west keep shouldering the burden for the middle east incompetence? Do we intervene more? Perhaps help with education? Is it a matter of pouring in endless funds of humanitarian relief? Or turn the region into glass?

I have no solution to offer. But what's happening now in Europe is going to spark something ugly imo.

absolutely

Wtf? Someone breaks into your home to avoid a storm, you have to let them stay there?

Even if this were true, would you be expected to house and feed them a month later after you have told them to leave?

His analogy is stupid as hell. If someone was in a storm and breaks into your house for temporary shelter, then maybe I'll just tell him to leave after. The better analogy is when someone takes a bus ride across town just to get to your house, because it's the nicest one. He breaks into your home with no intention of leaving after the storm passes, and demands that you take care of him.

Essentially, these migrants pay thousands to traffickers to sneak them though hundreds of miles across to Western European countries with the best welfare benefits. They're not poor in their home countries. Their intentions are to live off welfare, then bring their families over too to do the same. Of course, they hide behind the "We're human beings. Now feed us and give us stuff" logic some here exhibits. Nobody owes them anything, and illegal aliens should not be entitled to any accommodations whatsoever.

Hey but if you don't want them, then you'd get labelled as some heartless racist Nazi because these people "have rights".

Last edited:
If everyone chips in [taxes], it's possible to help others without being significantly disadvantaged. I'm happy for my tax money to be used for humanitarian purposes, & I donate additional money too.

But it's easy to do the 'right' thing when it doesn't hurt you or your family. This isn't sustainable in the long run. What happens when you let everyone into your neighborhood, and suddenly your property's value is halved & you lose work? Do you still want to help people then? You could easily argue that you're morally obligated to look after your family's interests first, which may involve sending strangers in need away. Not an easy problem to deal with.

We are discussing FAILED asylum seekers according to OP, right?

So their paperwork HAS been processed and it has been determined they do not fulfill the requirements to receive asylum (e.g. because they came from a safe state). In this case, why not deport them? Unless you cannot for some reason?

Back