Netherlands to withdraw food and shelter from failed asylum-seekers

second sight

We have officially entered the "Age of Deception"
@Silver
Reaction score
Netherlands to withdraw food and shelter from failed asylum-seekers after just 'a few weeks'

The Netherlands is set to impose new rules that would see asylum seekers cut off from food and shelter after

That's beyond fucked up... These are Human Beings and they should be treated as such. I don't care if they're Asylum Seekers or not.

That's beyond fucked up... These are Human Beings and they should be treated as such. I don't care if they're Asylum Seekers or not.

How many homeless people do you take into your house and feed every night? ZERO? They are human beings and you owe it to give them all your food because they are more hungry than you. Right.

How many homeless people do you take into your house and feed every night? ZERO? They are human beings and you owe it to give them all your food because they are more hungry than you. Right.

You don't have any idea what I do or do not do for the Homeless Population in my City...

And again, I'm not surprised you're Religious at all seeing this post... In the last week, I've seen you post about women being bitches, beating up retarded people and mocking a post ITT about helping those in need among other things.

Yep, that's a Christian alright.

You don't have any idea what I do or do not do for the Homeless Population in my City...

And again, I'm not surprised you're Religious at all seeing this post... In the last week, I've seen you post about women being bitches, beating up retarded people and mocking a post ITT about helping those in need among other things.

Yep, that's a Christian alright.

So are you going to take these people home and feed them or not?

So are you going to take these people home and feed them or not?

What I do to help people is my business and mine alone. I don't do anything for recognition...

This is a thread about people in need of help being treated inhumanely by a Country. It has nothing to do with the ridiculous question asked out of pure hate by the War Rooms resident buffet line Christian...

What I do to help people is my business and mine alone. I don't do anything for recognition...

This is a thread about people in need of help being treated inhumanely by a Country. It has nothing to do with the ridiculous question asked out of pure hate by the War Rooms resident buffet line Christian...

So you're not going to donate your money to help these migrants, but you want to European public to foot the bill when their debt and unemployment are climbing.

You sure are a generous human being when it comes to using others' money. I think we should force people like you to house, feed and clothe asylum seekers if you feel that strongly they should be taken care of.

So you're not going to donate your money to help these migrants, but you want to European public to foot the bill when their debt and unemployment are climbing.

You sure are a generous human being when it comes to using others' money. I think we should force people like you to house, feed and clothe asylum seekers if you feel that strongly they should be taken care of.

You sound like a Republican.

It's a difficult situation, let's not pretend like it's not. And it's not like these asylum seekers are at the gates of Ethiopia either. The Netherlands isn't some poor country where its citizens aren't cared for.

You sound like a Republican.

So are you going to take the illegal migrants into your home? It'd be very hypocritical of you not to.

It's a difficult situation, let's not pretend like it's not. And it's not like these asylum seekers are at the gates of Ethiopia either. The Netherlands isn't some poor country where its citizens aren't cared for.

Notice how these "refugees" and "asylum seekers" run straight towards the wealthiest European countries with the best benefits? Europe has enough problem as it is with its Muslims, and it does not need more. There is nothing difficult about it. Detain and deport, which Australia has been doing for a while now.

What is with the flooding of Sherdog with apathetic simpletons lately? I know people say this a lot, but there are more shit posters on this forum than ever.

So are you going to take the illegal migrants into your home? It'd be very hypocritical of you not to.

I expect them to be taken care of by my Government with their basic Human Needs and treated with respect while in my Country while they are being processed in or back out. Absolutely...

And I'd be fine with my Tax Dollars going to that.

What is with the flooding of Sherdog with apathetic simpletons lately? I know people say this a lot, but there are more shit posters on this forum than ever.

Holy shit! Good to see you, Dude! Where ya been?

I expect them to be taken care of by my Government with their basic Human Needs and treated with respect while in my Country while they are being processed in or back out. Absolutely...

And I'd be fine with my Tax Dollars going to that.

So in other words, you want others to foot the bill so you can feel all generous with these unwanted migrants.

Holy shit! Good to see you, Dude! Where ya been?

Too busy face palming at the current state of this forum to actually post anything. There are just too many times where I log on and see something so remarkably retarded I just log back out.

So in other words, you want others to foot the bill so you can feel all generous with these unwanted migrants.

You know what, Man... I sure hope you or your family are never put in a situation where you're reliant on the kindness of strangers to survive. But you might change your tune if you were put in that situation, like so many people on this planet are, by no fault of their own.

What an utter, embarrassing lack of empathy on your part.

Truly embarrassing post right here, Dude.

Too busy face palming at the current state of this forum to actually post anything. There are just too many times where I log on and see something so remarkably retarded I just log back out.

Yeah, no kidding man. PM incoming...

What, feeding refugees for a few weeks while you process their paperwork is SJW now? Are you a crazy person, or just devoted to rendering the term meaningless?

Back