International Germany wants to send immigrants to 3rd world countries

They should be sent to countries that best fit their values, culture and religion. I just don't understand the idea of importing people with completely different values in your society for the sake of diversity. Especially on a massive scale. It just causes chaos and is disruptive.

Spend the money you would on housing them and importing them on helping them in their own country.

The leaders in these 3rd world countries will be bribed to take in the refugees. I don't think the masses will be for it, especially because these are poor countries. So this is another example of rich powerful nations forcing 3rd world nations to do something by co-opting their leadership.

They should be sent to countries that best fit their values, culture and religion. I just don't understand the idea of importing people with completely different values in your society for the sake of diversity. Especially on a massive scale. It just causes chaos and is disruptive.

Spend the money you would on housing them and importing them on helping them in their own country.

That is why Mexican immigration into the US works so well. Most people from both countries have Christian values, and the cultures in general are quite similar.

Laughing...You must work on a cherry farm. But Germany should send them back as they aren't a benefit to the country in anyway.

You guys are the dumbest fish in the sea, you take the most obvious bait. That's probably why you keep getting grifted year after year.

Please elucidate on why I'm the cherry picker and shankmcgank isn't.

You guys are the dumbest fish in the sea, you take the most obvious bait. That's probably why you keep getting grifted year after year.

Please elucidate on why I'm the cherry picker and shankmcgank isn't.
You clearly cherry picked certain pictures and the people that are getting grifted the most are Black Democrats standing fast on that Democratic Plantation.

You clearly cherry picked certain pictures and the people that are getting grifted the most are Black Democrats standing fast on that Democratic Plantation.

You didn't come close to answering my question.

You took the bait, you're on the hook, and all you're doing is thrashing.

@Loiosh
Don't do that to yourself dude. Haiti is actually a hellhole. They don't have a functioning government, it's run by roving bands of criminals. It's arguably the most dangerous place on earth right now, up there with war torn African nations like the Sudan.

Comparing it to Florida because you can find pics to make Haiti look nicer, why? Pick any city in Florida, ANY neighborhood. You'd WAY rather be stranded there than in Port Au Prince. Like, not even a comparison.

Rwanda should be thankful to be receiving such an influx of diverse™ future astronauts and neurosurgeons, who will definitely be contributing to society and not engaging in crime or causing any trouble whatsoever. No fair for the western nations to be hogging such treasures all for themselves.

lol America is going to get more of these immigrants now.

You didn't come close to answering my question.

You took the bait, you're on the hook, and all you're doing is thrashing.

Wny are you being mean? Last time people were mean to you on here you threatened to off yourself.

Wny are you being mean? Last time people were mean to you on here you threatened to off yourself.

Hey, another lie. You may be a duplicitous sack of carrion but at least you're consistent.

Right, that was me being sad because my mother recently passed and you claiming I threatened suicide because people were mean.

Like Hola pointing out distinctions in the SS divisions and you claiming he said some Nazis were good.

This Christmas has been brutal without my mother, I just buried her a couple of months ago. She was the best person I've ever known.

Back