International Germany wants to send immigrants to 3rd world countries

Right, that was me being sad because my mother recently passed and you claiming I threatened suicide because people were mean.

Like Hola pointing out distinctions in the SS divisions and you claiming he said some Nazis were good.

This Christmas has been brutal without my mother, I just buried her a couple of months ago. She was the best person I've ever known.

That thread was you getting dunked on by like six people. If you want to be a rude asshole on here then fine, but don't play victim when it doesn't go your way.

That's all I'm saying.

That thread was you getting dunked on by like six people. If you want to be a rude asshole on here then fine, but don't play victim when it doesn't go your way.

That's all I'm saying.

That's nothing new for me, you jackals are most comfortable in packs, and nobody was dunking on me. Whenever you're in a pack you assume you're winning and you never are.

You still lied because you're a liar.

Deceptive images.
Most Florida beaches are pristine. Most of Haiti is pretty rough.

Really?

Most state beaches had unsafe poop bacteria, report says. How did South Florida fare?

UPDATED JULY 13, 2023 6:24 AM

Tourists from across the world flock to Florida for its warm weather and beaches. But if you plan on hitting one of the Sunshine State’s popular beaches for some fun in the sun and swimming anytime soon — beware.

A report unveiled in July found that 70% of the 244 beaches tested in Florida had potentially unsafe levels of fecal indicator bacteria on at least one occasion, according to Environment America.

Really?

Most state beaches had unsafe poop bacteria, report says. How did South Florida fare?

UPDATED JULY 13, 2023 6:24 AM

Tourists from across the world flock to Florida for its warm weather and beaches. But if you plan on hitting one of the Sunshine State’s popular beaches for some fun in the sun and swimming anytime soon — beware.

A report unveiled in July found that 70% of the 244 beaches tested in Florida had potentially unsafe levels of fecal indicator bacteria on at least one occasion, according to Environment America.

that settles it. florida is a shithole confirmed. send all the immigrants there.

Right, that was me being sad because my mother recently passed and you claiming I threatened suicide because people were mean.

Like Hola pointing out distinctions in the SS divisions and you claiming he said some Nazis were good.

This Christmas has been brutal without my mother, I just buried her a couple of months ago. She was the best person I've ever known.

I'm sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

3244.jpg

Germany’s opposition conservatives are seeking to win back voters with a sweeping change to the country’s immigration and asylum policy, including plans to send asylum seekers to Rwanda.

Jens Spahn, a leading member of the Christian Democrats (CDU), said at the weekend that his party was in favour of the transportation of future refugees to third countries for processing of asylum applications such Ghana and Rwanda in Africa, or to non-EU European countries such as Moldova and Georgia.
“If we did this and kept it up consequently for four, six, eight weeks, we would see the numbers [claiming asylum] reduce dramatically,” said Spahn, who is vice parliamentary leader of the CDU.
Spahn called third countries “safe harbours” that “would fulfil the terms and conditions of the UN refugee convention”.

Countries such as Morocco and Senegal have also been put forward as possible third-party countries.

The remarks suggest the concept of the UK’s Rwanda policy is gaining traction internationally. The Italian prime minister, Giorgia Meloni, has proposed sending asylum seekers to Albania.
Austria has also expressed its interest in such a scheme.

To be fair, it's a damn sight more civilized than what the Germans did to the last group of people they strongly disliked...

Too soon? ;)

Hahahaha... Is this some fucked retard attempt at comparing Haiti and Florida

You realize that out of all the American countries, North and South. Haiti is by far the poorest.

Including all the Central American countries

Maybe you should consult with your hero about why Haiti's so poor and fucked up

You're pathetic.

I wonder why your quote left out "in terms of our interests".

Hilarious in a thread where I was accused of cherry picking when I replied to obvious cherry picking to make a point.

Such a hack.

Also worth considering, the GDP for Haiti is twenty billion. The GDP of Florida is $1,389,069,700,000. Haiti has been ravaged by colonists since the fifteenth century.

I'm sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

Thanks.

Nothing in my life has been as difficult to accept as her passing and I'm barely keeping it together. I called her best friend the other day to see if she was OK and she spent an hour crying. My mother was much loved.

Thanks.

Nothing in my life has been as difficult to accept as her passing and I'm barely keeping it together. I called her best friend the other day to see if she was OK and she spent an hour crying. My mother was much loved.

I went through it eight years ago. I won't tell you the pain goes away with time, because it doesn't. But it gets duller as the years pass, and one becomes more experienced at dealing with it. The first few months are the worst, without a doubt.

That is why Mexican immigration into the US works so well. Most people from both countries have Christian values, and the cultures in general are quite similar.
Exactly. I find it funny that so many people on the right rage against Mexicans coming into America. Most Mexicans coming in are actually bringing their families - Compare that to all of the "refugees" you see flooding into Europe which are single, military aged men and not a woman in sight.

Mexicans also tend to value family, are hardworking and usually Christian which should be right up their alley. They also do a lot of the jobs that most Americans don't do anymore. And most importantly, they WANT to come to America and integrate. You should be LUCKY that those are the kind of immigrants coming into your country.

Obviously, if they are coming in illegally, that's not good but at the same time, if you are struggling to eat and live and the promise land is just a few hundred miles to the North of you, wouldn't you probably try too if you cared about your family? I completely admire immigrants who come in through the citizenship system but most of us know it's broken and it takes years and years to get in now. Some people don't have years to wait.

My biggest problem with Mexican immigration is having a lot of undocumented people and while they are paying sales tax, they aren't paying federal tax. I want everyone documented, paying taxes and contributing. Other than that, you really couldn't ask for a better immigrant. When you compare that to say Ireland right now where you have people that have zero desire to live in Ireland, don't speak the language, don't know the culture, have a different religion, are uneducated and unskilled and are getting bused in by the 100s and 1000s. What exactly are you going to offer Ireland but disruption? Who in their right mind in government thinks that is a good idea? Someone, somewhere is getting paid or...there is some kind of conspiracy at play.

I went through it eight years ago. I won't tell you the pain goes away with time, because it doesn't. But it gets duller as the years pass, and one becomes more experienced at dealing with it. The first few months are the worst, without a doubt.

Thanks, man.

3244.jpg

Germany’s opposition conservatives are seeking to win back voters with a sweeping change to the country’s immigration and asylum policy, including plans to send asylum seekers to Rwanda.

Jens Spahn, a leading member of the Christian Democrats (CDU), said at the weekend that his party was in favour of the transportation of future refugees to third countries for processing of asylum applications such Ghana and Rwanda in Africa, or to non-EU European countries such as Moldova and Georgia.
“If we did this and kept it up consequently for four, six, eight weeks, we would see the numbers [claiming asylum] reduce dramatically,” said Spahn, who is vice parliamentary leader of the CDU.
Spahn called third countries “safe harbours” that “would fulfil the terms and conditions of the UN refugee convention”.

Countries such as Morocco and Senegal have also been put forward as possible third-party countries.

The remarks suggest the concept of the UK’s Rwanda policy is gaining traction internationally. The Italian prime minister, Giorgia Meloni, has proposed sending asylum seekers to Albania.
Austria has also expressed its interest in such a scheme.

Wow, how much did that cost Sunak?

The Rwanda plan is the most embarrassing 'strategy' on the world stage.

Watch his rich Mrs invest heavily.

You're pathetic.

I wonder why your quote left out "in terms of our interests".

Hilarious in a thread where I was accused of cherry picking when I replied to obvious cherry picking to make a point.

Such a hack.

Also worth considering, the GDP for Haiti is twenty billion. The GDP of Florida is $1,389,069,700,000. Haiti has been ravaged by colonists since the fifteenth century.

Lol first you try to compare Haiti's beaches to Florida's beach and after getting completely wrecked on that one you blame it on the colonists from centuries ago? Pathetic.

Lol first you try to compare Haiti's beaches to Florida's beach and after getting completely wrecked on that one you blame it on the colonists from centuries ago? Pathetic.

You guys are always losing because you assume you're winning and never stop to think.

You guys are always losing because you assume you're winning and never stop to think.

You're trying to compare Haiti's beaches to the ones in Florida. I'm gonna rule this discussion a simple no contest because there's not even a discussion to start off with. You're just talking straight up nonsense.

Back