International Germany wants to send immigrants to 3rd world countries

You're trying to compare Haiti's beaches to the ones in Florida. I'm gonna rule this discussion a simple no contest because there's not even a discussion to start off with. You're just talking straight up nonsense.

As usual the point eludes you so you declare victory and refuse to turn on your brain.

This Christmas has been brutal without my mother, I just buried her a couple of months ago. She was the best person I've ever known.

Damn, brah. I'm sorry to hear that, my condolences.

Obviously, if they are coming in illegally, that's not good but at the same time, if you are struggling to eat and live and the promise land is just a few hundred miles to the North of you, wouldn't you probably try too if you cared about your family? I completely admire immigrants who come in through the citizenship system but most of us know it's broken and it takes years and years to get in now. Some people don't have years to wait.

My biggest problem with Mexican immigration is having a lot of undocumented people and while they are paying sales tax, they aren't paying federal tax. I want everyone documented, paying taxes and contributing. Other than that, you really couldn't ask for a better immigrant. When you compare that to say Ireland right now where you have people that have zero desire to live in Ireland, don't speak the language, don't know the culture, have a different religion, are uneducated and unskilled and are getting bused in by the 100s and 1000s. What exactly are you going to offer Ireland but disruption? Who in their right mind in government thinks that is a good idea? Someone, somewhere is getting paid or...there is some kind of conspiracy at play.

100%

The biggest problem is how overly difficult it is for good people to gain citizenship.

Too late. Closing the gate after the horse has already bolted.

Germany is much like the UK, people with tattoos, vape stores, drunks, drug addicted population with collapsing high streets.

Back