Netherlands to withdraw food and shelter from failed asylum-seekers

What, feeding refugees for a few weeks while you process their paperwork is SJW now? Are you a crazy person, or just devoted to rendering the term meaningless?

This. I almost can't believe I read that post correctly...

You know what, Man... I sure hope you or your family are never put in a situation where you're reliant on the kindness of strangers to survive. But you might change your tune if if you were put in that situation, like so many people on this planet are, by no fault of their own.

What an utter, embarrassing lack of empathy on your part.

Truly embarrassing post right here, Dude.

What is embarrassing is expecting others to foot the bill for some foreigners that illegally made his way into your country to mooch on the benefits. The fact that they all rush to the wealthiest Western European states and treat other Southern/Eastern European nations as mere passageways clearly indicate they're here for the social benefits, not that they are at imminent risk of dying. My empathy is reserved for my own countrymen, not illegal migrants with an alien culture completely unsuitable with Europe. They picked Western Europe out of choice, and they should have to live with it.

What, feeding refugees for a few weeks while you process their paperwork is SJW now? Are you a crazy person, or just devoted to rendering the term meaningless?
So are you going to take a few home with you to help spread to cost of having to process hundreds of thousands?

What is embarrassing is expecting others to foot the bill for some foreigners that illegally made his way into your country to mooch on the benefits. The fact that they all rush to the wealthiest Western European states and treat other Southern/Eastern European nations as mere passageways clearly indicate they're here for the social benefits, not that they are at imminent risk of dying. My empathy is reserved for my own countrymen, not illegal migrants with an alien culture completely unsuitable with Europe.

Almost unbelievable.

That's beyond fucked up... These are Human Beings and they should be treated as such. I don't care if they're Asylum Seekers or not.

Ask some objective questions to get to the truth and leave your emotions out of the question....

Are these people seeking a financial opprtunity?
Will they contribute, or are they here to take advantage?
Do they want to be part of our society?
Are they interested in assimilating?

You're thinking about this from a north american perspective. As in Mexican immigrant vs Islam migrants in Europe. Migrants from Mexico share the same religion, values, and ideals as we do. People migrating from the middle east are an alien culture to the European way of life.

Europe culture and Islam is like oil and water. Some things just don't mix.

As an immigrant I am sympathetic to their plight. As a European I never would have imagined moving to a place completely opposed to my belief systems, or core values. Is North Korea a place you would ever considered migrating to?

Notice how these "refugees" and "asylum seekers" run straight towards the wealthiest European countries with the best benefits? Europe has enough problem as it is with its Muslims, and it does not need more. There is nothing difficult about it. Detain and deport, which Australia has been doing for a while now.

Dude we enacted laws protecting child rapists.

No fucking joke it's illegal to report child rape to the media at our offshore processing facilities.

It's handled internally. Kinda like the church.

Ask some objective questions to get to the truth and leave your emotions out of the question....

Are these people seeking a financial opprtunity?
Will they contribute, or are they here to take advantage?
Do they want to be part of our society?
Are they interested in assimilating?

You're thinking about this from a north american perspective. As in Mexican immigrant vs Islam migrants in Europe. Migrants from Mexico share the same religion, values, and ideals as we do. People migrating from the middle east are an alien culture to the European way of life.

Europe culture and Islam is like oil and water. Some things just don't mix.

As an immigrant I am sympathetic to their plight. As a European I never would have imagined moving to a place completely opposed to my belief systems, or core values. Is North Korea a place you would ever considered migrating to?

I agree with you about a lot more than you realize... But the notion that they shouldn't have their basic needs taking care of while processing in or out is just absurd.

It's beyond absurd.

Dude we enacted laws protecting child rapists.

No fucking joke it's illegal to report child rape to the media at our offshore processing facilities.

It's handled internally. Kinda like the church.

Guess which group molested thousands of children in Britain in one city alone?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

We need to have more of these nice people:
ArtsBooks.jpg

french-jihad-reuters.jpg

sharia-law-netherlands-550x34011.jpg

you might want to reread the article, just the first paragraph even

I think the citizens should be giving these Muslims food and clothing and not the government. It works better that way. I'd give them food and clothing a blanket and a pillow and tell them about Jesus Christ. Hopefully they might convert to Jesus Christ because of my love and kindness instead of following Islam in the future. Because Islam will help take down Europe.

If the govt gives them everything, they may just feel entitled. It's the Churches and Christians that should step up instead of govt.

So are you going to take a few home with you to help spread to cost of having to process hundreds of thousands?

Sorry, I don't speak Sarah Palin. Would you like an interpreter for your word salad?

you might want to reread the article, just the first paragraph even

I'm not sure what your point is. I was responding to somebody who seemed to be objecting to feeding them at all, not arguing that the dutch government should continue feeding them months after they've been told to fuck off.

Sorry, I don't speak Sarah Palin. Would you like an interpreter for your word salad?

I'll take that as a no. Please spend your own money helping these migrants if your heart is aching for them.

You know what, Man... I sure hope you or your family are never put in a situation where you're reliant on the kindness of strangers to survive. But you might change your tune if you were put in that situation, like so many people on this planet are, by no fault of their own.

What an utter, embarrassing lack of empathy on your part.

Truly embarrassing post right here, Dude.

These are bogus refugees, why should they get freebees? How many of them travel across countries that don't have generous welfare programs to get to the countries that do?

Giving them welfare just encourages more. I'm sure these guys you shed a tear for just continued on to the UK or Sweden (like the Ikea stabber from Africa that was deported to Italy)

So are you going to take the illegal migrants into your home? It'd be very hypocritical of you not to.

Notice how these "refugees" and "asylum seekers" run straight towards the wealthiest European countries with the best benefits? Europe has enough problem as it is with its Muslims, and it does not need more. There is nothing difficult about it. Detain and deport, which Australia has been doing for a while now.

Wow. Imagine that, leaving a shitty world for a better one. How selfish of the mothers and fathers to bring their children to a better place.

I get that The Netherlands has responsibilities to their citizens first, but their is a more humane way of doing things - and even then I acknowledge is a difficult situation.

I think the citizens should be giving these Muslims food and clothing and not the government. It works better that way. I'd give them food and clothing a blanket and a pillow and tell them about Jesus Christ. Hopefully they might convert to Jesus Christ because of my love and kindness instead of following Islam in the future. Because Islam will help take down Europe.

If the govt gives them everything, they may just feel entitled. It's the Churches and Christians that should step up instead of govt.

You've got a good heart and I respect that... And people should absolutely help others, though it would be ridiculous for that to come with a price tag of Religion. But the Government there should absolutely take care of people's basic needs while being processed in or out. That or don't call yourself a first world nation...

I'm not sure what your point is. I was responding to somebody who seemed to be objecting to feeding them at all, not arguing that the dutch government should continue feeding them months after they've been told to fuck off.

you said while their paperwork was being processed...these people have already been denied, at that point they are told if you stay you have to take care of yourself

These are bogus refugees, why should they get freebees? How many of them travel across countries that don't have generous welfare programs to get to the countries that do?

Giving them welfare just encourages more. I'm sure these guys you shed a tear for just continued on to the UK or Sweden (like the Ikea stabber from Africa that was deported to Italy)

If the Netherlands doesn't want to grant them citizenship, that's fine. But while in the Country, they should be taken care of... These are not people out trying to scam others. They are refugees, Dude.

Put yourself in their shoes for a second. The only reason you should even look down on someone is if you're helping them up.

Wow. Imagine that, leaving a shitty world for a better one. How selfish of the mothers and fathers to bring their children to a better place.

I get that The Netherlands has responsibilities to their citizens first, but their is a more humane way of doing things - and even then I acknowledge is a difficult situation.

They bring their shitty world with them:

Sharia-law-in-Europe.jpg

The best way to keep the problem is to deny them any incentive to get here in the first place. No better way to tell someone they're unwanted when they receive no shelter or food.

Back