Netherlands to withdraw food and shelter from failed asylum-seekers

They bring their shitty world with them:

Sharia-law-in-Europe.jpg

The best way to keep the problem is to deny them any incentive to get here in the first place. No better way to tell someone they're unwanted when they receive no shelter or food.

We get it Adolf.

If the Netherlands doesn't want to grant them citizenship, that's fine. But while in the Country, they should be taken care of... These are not people out trying to scam others. They are refugees, Dude.

Put yourself in their shoes for a second. The only reason you should even look down on someone is if you're helping them up.

They're not refugees. They're economic migrants headed for countries with the most benefits. They pick and choose where they go. You don't see them giving Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Spain or Hungary a second look. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and Kuwait are extremely wealthy, but those countries would probably shoot them at the border. So they chose an easy picking.

If the Netherlands doesn't want to grant them citizenship, that's fine. But while in the Country, they should be taken care of... These are not people out trying to scam others. They are refugees, Dude.

Put yourself in their shoes for a second. The only reason you should even look down on someone is if you're helping them up.

they are FAILED asylum seekers, how long should the be taken care of after they are told they won't be granted asylum?

they are FAILED asylum seekers, how long should the be taken care of after they are told they won't be granted asylum?

Until they are fully processed out and as long as they are allowed to remain in the Country... How hard is it for a Country with such an extremely high quality of life like that to provide just basic human needs stuff for people in need while what happens takes its course?

Not hard at all.

The Nazis used to slander the political opponents as Communist and Jew sympathizers. I guess your kind maintained that tradition well.

Letting more flood your shores sure as hell isn't going to improve the problem.

YLhwpy0.gif

Until they are fully processed out and as long as they are allowed to remain in the Country... How hard is it for a Country with such an extremely high quality of life like that to provide just basic human needs stuff for people in need while what happens takes its course?

Not hard at all.

They have been denied. Now it's the time for eviction. Why should a country be forced to spend tens of millions to keep them sheltered and fed when they came in uninvited and found not to qualify as refugees? If a junkie breaks into my home, am I obligated to take care of him until he gets back on his feet or should I throw his ass back outside?

They have been denied. Now it's the time for eviction. Why should a country be forced to spend tens of millions to keep them sheltered and fed when they came in uninvited. If a junkie breaks into my home, am I obligated to take care of him until he gets back on his feet or should I throw his ass back outside?

Then evict them... But while in Country they should be treated like Human Beings and not be denied food, water or shelter.

I agree with you about a lot more than you realize... But the notion that they shouldn't have their basic needs taking care of while processing in or out is just absurd.

It's beyond absurd.

Thanks for being objective.

On the point of meeting basic humanitarian needs I so very much want to, and do (reluctantly) agree with you. We have to keep our humanity intact, or we're nothing more than animals, or ISIS.

My only question is how to deal with the burden? Greece is going broke, Italy is on the verge, eastern Europe can't handle the financial burden, western Europe is running into theological/societal conflicts. Eastern Europe (the point of entry) is running out of patience. People are less charitable when charity takes food out of their family's mouths.

Does the west keep shouldering the burden for the middle east incompetence? Do we intervene more? Perhaps help with education? Is it a matter of pouring in endless funds of humanitarian relief? Or turn the region into glass?

I have no solution to offer. But what's happening now in Europe is going to spark something ugly imo.

Then evict them... But while in Country they should be treated like Human Beings and not be denied food, water or shelter.
No, you should be cut off when you get denied. The fact that Netherlands provides them with few more weeks of food and shelter after is more than generous. Europe owes them nothing.

I have no solution to offer. But what's happening now in Europe is going to spark something ugly imo.
European politics is going to swing heavily to the right in the next few years, and the very survival on EU might be in jeopardy. This migrant crisis is providing the European right with all the ammo they need against existing governments.

They have been denied. Now it's the time for eviction. Why should a country be forced to spend tens of millions to keep them sheltered and fed when they came in uninvited and found not to qualify as refugees? If a junkie breaks into my home, am I obligated to take care of him until he gets back on his feet or should I throw his ass back outside?

1.) Because finding a new place isn't instantaneous.
2.) Because nobody is forcing the country to do so. The country is doing so of its own choice, one that a certain canadian disagrees with. Suck it up.
3.) Because that's a shit analogy. A better one is somebody breaks into your home to evade a dangerous storm. Under the common law, you do have an obligation to let them stay there until the storm passes. This is a long-standing principle of western society, even if you're too *****rdly to understand it.

Good. They need to do something to deter people from flooding into Europe.

Why are liberals so self destructive?

As opposed to being inhuman? You would be surprised how not non-liberal I am on this subject.
Look, I get it, it's a tough spot. There isn't an easy answer. The Netherlands can't take everybody in, but they could be more humane about moving the failed applicants home or elsewhere. Most of the people who have zero problem with this just hate Muslims.

Thanks for being objective.

On the point of meeting basic humanitarian needs I so very much want to, and do (reluctantly) agree with you. We have to keep our humanity intact, or we're nothing more than animals, or ISIS.

My only question is how to deal with the burden? Greece is going broke, Italy is on the verge, eastern Europe can't handle the financial burden, western Europe is running into theological/societal conflicts. Eastern Europe (the point of entry) is running out of patience. People are less charitable when charity takes food out of their family's mouths.

Does the west keep shouldering the burden for the middle east incompetence? Do we intervene more? Perhaps help with education? Is it a matter of pouring in endless funds of humanitarian relief? Or turn the region into glass?

Those are all valid questions... Questions that people a lot smarter than I will have to contend with. What I do know is that if that were my Mother in that situation having tried to seek asylum for a better life or to escape extreme poverty or violence, I'd want her treated with respect and taken care of, regardless of whether she was allowed to stay. And I think if you look at it with those glasses, the immediate answer is simple. Treat Human Beings like you'd want your Mother to be treated while they are in your Country. The questions you bring up are of a larger issue, but the route to go with these people shouldn't be up for debate. While they're being processed in or out, they shouldn't be starving or freezing to death. Basic Human rights should be honored at the very least...

They're not refugees. They're economic migrants headed for countries with the most benefits. They pick and choose where they go. You don't see them giving Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Spain or Hungary a second look. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and Kuwait are extremely wealthy, but those countries would probably shoot them at the border. So they chose an easy picking.

This has the smack of truth to it. The only people that actually make it to Europe form the middle east are the folks who can afford the journey. The truly downtrodden can't get more than a few miles away from conflict. How can you afford a smart phone with google maps if you can't afford a pair of shoes?

As opposed to being inhuman? You would be surprised how not non-liberal I am on this subject.
Look, I get it, it's a tough spot. There isn't an easy answer. The Netherlands can't take everybody in, but they could be more humane about moving the failed applicants home or elsewhere. Most of the people who have zero problem with this just hate Muslims.

No. The Netherlands and other small countries can't. Nor should they. There is a reason why some countries and cultures succeed and others don't.

Back