Netherlands to withdraw food and shelter from failed asylum-seekers

Except that when people think of the 'typical' Swedish girl they tend to think of thin, attractive blue eyed blonde haired women with pale skin and soft high -Germanic features molded to Anglo tastes.

However, the reality is that everyday that goes by Sweden has less and less women that are blonde haired and blue eyed. Sweden in 20 years will be A LOT darker skinned, dark haired, dark eyed, and less Germanic.

Sweden_4755a3_5544160.jpg

1LH9p6S.jpg

CDgwq66WIAAUPRK.jpg

^ Swedish elementary school class. I don't see many blondes do you?

1430246413276.jpg

So yeah like I said the data does not lie. Sweden will be A LOT less ethnically Swedish let alone European in 20 or even 10 years. Then you must also consider the rate of interracial marriages/pregnancy's that result from the largely non-blonde/non-nordic population and the native population.

I am sure you have an elementary knowledge of genetics to know that blonde hair and blue eyes (key Swedish traits) are receive traits and are less likely to emerge when mixed with dominant traits. Now there is nothing wrong with this unless of course you want Sweden to remain as it once was genetically, e.g., you like blondes with light eyes.

^ This man knows!

What a disgrace.

What a disgrace.

This is the vision of the EU by those in power. A future without pesky Europeans. They will promote and facilitate this vision for as long as they can get away with it.

Now I wonder if the average European knew what they were being signed up for?

I'm gonna start a thread on that soon. Not sure how all of Europe will fair but the data for Sweden exists and PROVES that Sweden will have WAY less whites let alone blonde haired , blue eyed pale skinned girls in 10 let alone 20 years.

So when people always talk about pretty Blonde Swedes well yeah that is likely to fade away.

This is the vision of the EU by those in power. A future without pesky Europeans. They will promote and facilitate this vision.

Now I wonder if the average European knew what they were being signed up for?

Its pretty obvious Caucasians with fair skin, Blonde and Red hair will be gone eventually. And the entire race will follow after that. We are being bred into extinction under the guise of political correctness and diversity. I'm all for diversity but this is not diversity this is an entire race of people under attack by the hordes of immigrants from overpopulated countries.

I have no idea. But the ones who are going along with it are in for a rude awakening. Its like they enjoy self destruction or something.

I wish the Canadian government would just open up our borders to Native Europeans and allow them to come here if they chose to. I can't stand to see what's happening there its legitimately causing me stress seeing my race being destroyed. We have a right to preserve our own race just like any other.

Its pretty obvious Caucasians with fair skin, Blonde and Red hair will be gone eventually. And the entire race will follow after that. We are being bred into extinction under the guise of political correctness and diversity. I'm all for diversity but this is not diversity this is an entire race of people under attack by the hordes of immigrants from overpopulated countries.

I have no idea. But the ones who are going along with it are in for a rude awakening. Its like they enjoy self destruction or something.

I wish the Canadian government would just open up our borders to Native Europeans and allow them to come here if they chose to. I can't stand to see what's happening there its legitimately causing me stress seeing my race being destroyed. We have a right to preserve our own race just like any other.

The idea I think is to bring it all to a crisis point so that they can transform the democratic system into something else. Something more communistic and controlled. There are many ways it can play out, but once they have their objectives met, they will let off the gas I think. At the very least, it is not possible to know what will happen afterwords.

I expect them to be taken care of by my Government with their basic Human Needs and treated with respect while in my Country while they are being processed in or back out. Absolutely...

And I'd be fine with my Tax Dollars going to that.

Their application was denied. Which means they are basically taking advantage of the situation.

It's sad to see my country being hollowed out by economic refugees.
To some limit we can handle some legit refugees.

Worst is the antisocial culture that most bring with them.
Confrontational, aggressive and bad to women to name a few.

Back