Elections Kamala Harris for POTUS

Who the fuck gives a shit what celebrities think? Funny how convenient it is to only point out this sort of thing when it's anecdotes about artists who support someone you don't like but stay mum about billionaires who own popular social media platforms who stump for him and offer bribes to voters.
I don't like either. You're a shill and a sycophant. You take cherry picked segments of what people say and then try to present yourself as some sort of neutral, unbiased thinker.

You're fooling nobody except your own balding self

I don't like either. You're a shill and a sycophant. You take cherry picked segments of what people say and then try to present yourself as some sort of neutral, unbiased thinker.

You're fooling nobody except your own balding self
How about you show me any post where you made a similar comment about people shilling for Trump, let alone people endorsing him?

How about you show me where you came out against Leon Smelly offering one million dollars to people to buy votes for Trump?

Funny how people resort to ad hominem when they have no actual counter to what I say. Man, it's been a pretty funny evening all around when I think about it.

Last edited:
How about you show me any post where you made a similar comment about people shilling for Trump, let alone people endorsing him?

How about you show me where you came out against Lean Smelly offering one million dollars to people to buy votes for Trump?

Funny how people resort to ad hominem when they have no actual counter to what I say. Man, it's been a pretty funny evening all around when I think about it.
How about when some right wing MAGA corrected someone's grammar, you were quick to overlook that and say "Do you have anything to address his point?"

Rich talk from someone whose sole contribution to this forum is being the resident grammar Nazi. But go on, tell me about being inconsistent

Andy Uses Depends.png

Last edited:
Also right here. Tonight.

You left this out

Members of the editorial board were all set to endorse Harris for the most powerful position in America, but earlier this month, executive editor Terry Tang told staff members the paper would not be endorsing a candidate for president, two people familiar with the conversations told Semafor.
Actually, I gotta make a correction. I just re-read the article and what I quoted and I'm not seeing where you're getting this paragraph from. Where is your source for that?

Actually, I gotta make a correction. I just re-read the article and what I quoted and I'm not seeing where you're getting this paragraph from. Where is your source for that?
According to the part of the article below, they've exclusively endorsed Democratic presidential candidates since Obama. Which means they endorsed Trump's opponents in 2016 and 2020.
It’s in the article that you quoted a portion of. The paragraph before what you quoted

Except I didn't. It's in the article I linked. It's pretty easy to dismiss the anonymous sources, but I'll humor you. What exactly does this matter anyway? The owner of the paper absolutely refused to endorse Harris after the paper historically endorsed every Dem candidate since 2008. It doesn't matter what anybody else at the paper wanted, ya dig? There's a reason @Strychnine isn't responding to the rebuttals against his assertion anymore.

Has the LA Times endorsed Trump?

Los Angeles Times editor resigns after newspaper owner blocked plans to endorse Harris​

gettyimages-2176620188.jpg

"The leader of the Los Angeles Times’ editorial board said Wednesday she has resigned from her post in protest after the newspaper’s owner blocked a decision to endorse Kamala Harris in the presidential election.

“I am resigning because I want to make it clear that I am not okay with us being silent,” Mariel Garza told the Columbia Journalism Review in an interview. “In dangerous times, honest people need to stand up. This is how I’m standing up.”

Looks like a billionaire wants trying to become a wannabe, Rupert Murdoch and the rubes will lap it up.

Don't get it twisted.

That's fantastic!

But Mick always was a gifted orator, love that guy.

I just had no idea I should've been rooting for Mankind to toss 'Taker off that cell at the time 🤣

Also, a college graduate before he got into wrestling. You can send him footage of your moves but he won't watch it until you show him a diploma first.

Has the LA Times endorsed Trump?

Los Angeles Times editor resigns after newspaper owner blocked plans to endorse Harris​

gettyimages-2176620188.jpg

"The leader of the Los Angeles Times’ editorial board said Wednesday she has resigned from her post in protest after the newspaper’s owner blocked a decision to endorse Kamala Harris in the presidential election.

“I am resigning because I want to make it clear that I am not okay with us being silent,” Mariel Garza told the Columbia Journalism Review in an interview. “In dangerous times, honest people need to stand up. This is how I’m standing up.”

Looks like a billionaire wants trying to become a wannabe, Rupert Murdoch and the rubes will lap it up.

Don't get it twisted.
Neither of them should be endorsed.

I know nobody will believe me but I would have voted for Biden this term. I can be quoted here saying I believe in letting presidents finish two terms- to try to do the work they began.

Trump's flaws are obvious. But people are flocking to Harris just to keep Trump out of office. I understand but I think people need to concede then that it's not about Harris being so great, it's about Trump being a catalyst for chaos.

Wow, you guys really get into this shit don’t you?
The only thing that will keep this forum alive is fights and discussion of fights and fighters.
Much of the rest of it is a lot of self-indulgent schlock, exposing personal bias that no one cares about.

The only thing that will keep this forum alive is fights and discussion of fights and fighters.
Much of the rest of it is a lot of self-indulgent schlock, exposing personal bias that no one cares about.
Yeah I guess I should have shut up. Just a little irritable tonight

What made Carville change his tune I’m wondering?

Last week, he was all doom and gloom but he now says she will win “it’s a feeling I have.”

Is he just trying to rally the troops or did he get some inside info telling him “we got this” as some who lend credence to such motions of malfeasance might suggest?
I'd bet $50 he's got word a sufficiently phat check is in the mail. I don't see any specific public reason why his confidence would be higher after the past couple weeks
No u! <codychoke>

Back