Elections Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris in U.S. election: ‘I’ve made my choice’

Do you think Taylor Swift can have a major influence on this election?

• Total voters
Why should she care who is yapping what as long as she is selling?
Because she has a massive influence on young voters signing up to vote and make our minds up whether we care about what so creepy old men want for our bodies, childless cat men being okay, staying with a man who knocks you about isn't okay...need I go on?

She donates FUCKLOADS of money to charity and she's really my hero so if she gets people to register to vote like she did in the last election...where's the harm?

Because she has a massive influence on young voters signing up to vote and make our minds up whether we care about what so creepy old men want for our bodies, childless cat men being okay, staying with a man who knocks you about isn't okay...need I go on?

She donates FUCKLOADS of money to charity and she's really my hero so if she gets people to register to vote like she did in the last election...where's the harm?
She can get an abortion no problem. Do we have hard numbers on her being actually an influence? This is like conservatives claiming Chris Pratt is a massive influence.

It is PR 1,1 that celebrities donate to charities. Why would she be your hero unless you are 11 years old?

A Kamala administration looks like a disaster, granted a Trump one can be that also.

She can get an abortion no problem. Do we have hard numbers on her being actually an influence? This is like conservatives claiming Chris Pratt is a massive influence.

It is PR 1,1 that celebrities donate to charities. Why would she be your hero unless you are 11 years old?

A Kamala administration looks like a disaster, granted a Trump one can be that also.
Look up stats on how many people she got to register to vote overnight 4 years ago. She's the biggest pop star on the planet whose Eras tour broke all ticket sale records of all time. Young first time voters have her on a pedestal.

You think Chris Pratt has her clout? Lol.

And she's my hero because every American city she does a gig in she donates a $million to their food banks, she donates a heap to animal charities and she made her road crew rich overnight when they weren't expecting it. Oh, and she donated to 1400 UK food banks

Fun fact MAGA , Taylor just became the richest female musician the world topping Rihanna her personal fortune has grown by over 200 million since she announced her endorsement of Harris/Walz ticket. SInce this announcement other persons MAGA predicted would be hurt by her endorsement Travis and Jason commercial deals their podcast business signed a 100 million dollar deal and a number of advertising deals worth millions. Jason went out a bought himself a private jet. Wow they where totally damaged by Taylor endorsing and no one is running away MAGA fruits. Taylor worldwide brand with her NFL connection could be worth 4 billion plus over 3 years now that some MAGA tears. What MAGA has zero understanding about is Taylor a world wide brand they forget she is massive overseas think of Europe, England, Japan, Australia, South America there is a lot of other areas that are not MAGA.

"
Swift is now worth $1.6 billion, Forbes estimates, up $500 million from last October, when Forbes reported Swift had become a billionaire with a then-estimated net worth of $1.1 billion.

Right behind Swift is Rihanna ($1.4 billion), whose wealth largely comes from her stakes in her Fenty Beauty and Savage X Fenty companies rather than her music catalog.

Madonna, who is one of the world’s top touring artists with more than $1.6 billion in total gross across all her concert tours, is just behind billionaire status with an estimated net worth of $850 million in May.

Beyoncé was worth an estimated $760 million as of May, which increased last year after she pocketed about $100 million from her Renaissance World Tour.
Canadian star Celine Dion is worth an estimated $550 million, much of which comes from her successful Las Vegas concert residencies.
EGOT-winning singer-actress Barbra Streisand, who published a nearly thousand-page memoir last year, is worth an estimated $460 million.
Country superstar Dolly Parton is worth $450 million, Forbes estimated in May, much of which comes from her stake in the Tennessee family theme park

Look up stats on how many people she got to register to vote overnight 4 years ago. She's the biggest pop star on the planet whose Eras tour broke all ticket sale records of all time. Young first time voters have her on a pedestal.

You think Chris Pratt has her clout? Lol.

And she's my hero because every American city she does a gig in she donates a $million to their food banks, she donates a heap to animal charities and she made her road crew rich overnight when they weren't expecting it. Oh, and she donated to 1400 UK food banks
Sounds like a one time thing that is not sustainable.

Do they put her on a pedestal? Just because he has catchy music does not mean that.
They are in different industries. He is a kinda movie star of this era.

So she has a better publicist compared to many celebs. Wow, who would have guessed it?

Its not just about donating to charities since any rich person could do that. It that she takes care of her employees and knows her truck drivers by name and doles out $50million in bonuses to everyone working on her concerts. Jeff Bezos who is way richer otoh uses his money to fly to the moon and then thanks his employees for giving him the opportunity to do that.

Sounds like a one time thing that is not sustainable.

Do they put her on a pedestal? Just because he has catchy music does not mean that.
They are in different industries. He is a kinda movie star of this era.

So she has a better publicist compared to many celebs. Wow, who would have guessed it?
Sounds like you are jealous and petty. If you want to see it was not a one time thing then look up now how many young people registered for this election after she put out her call.

Why do you care why people like her and why she had influence? Are you a person who believes only Politicians should have influence? Scientists?

Who are you ok with having influence and you not belittling them for that influence? Please elaborate.

Yet another lie from the South African blowhard

He gave them a free month... but they have to pay $400 equipment signup fee and sign up for a $120/month plan that will kick in if they don't cancel before the end of their free month

Looks like Swift has diaper donald SHOOK

Regardless of any alleged political affiliation, how does anyone look at this and think; "Yeah, fit for leadership." ?

Taylor-Swift-Donald-Trump-1.jpeg

Geezer is unhinged at this point

LMAO is this real?

He's acting like a toddler.

Yet another lie from the South African blowhard

He gave them a free month... but they have to pay $400 equipment signup fee and sign up for a $120/month plan that will kick in if they don't cancel before the end of their free month
The post is on it i see

What a humanitarian.

Sounds like you are jealous and petty. If you want to see it was not a one time thing then look up now how many young people registered for this election after she put out her call.

Why do you care why people like her and why she had influence? Are you a person who believes only Politicians should have influence? Scientists?

Who are you ok with having influence and you not belittling them for that influence? Please elaborate.
I would not want that level of fame period. Its 2 steps, they have to vote also.

I am questioning her influence.

I belittle celebrities?

Its not just about donating to charities since any rich person could do that. It that she takes care of her employees and knows her truck drivers by name and doles out $50million in bonuses to everyone working on her concerts. Jeff Bezos who is way richer otoh uses his money to fly to the moon and then thanks his employees for giving him the opportunity to do that.
This is why I keep telling these bozos about her road crew...they had no idea about those bonuses.

Her fans really adore her so this endorsement is a huge deal. Trump acting like a petulant child in his reaction just adds fuel to the fire.

Back